HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb It's kinda a funny story - Ends 20th June

Do you remember those challenges in English class in Primary School where you had to write creative stories using a certain few words? Well if you don't that's what we're gonna do today! Sometimes it creates the most hilarious stories...

Write a funny story using all of the following words:

Lion
    Laptop
    Lawrawrrr
    Armbands
    Habbo
    Court
    Tic Tacs

May the funniest story win! It can be as long or short as you like as long as you use all 7 words, good luck!

Prize: 2 weeks VIP OR a habbo present with a surprise gift
    Last edited by YellowBelli; 13-06-2018 at 06:22 AM.
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is now open!
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

ok what I am about to write Is not funny I went for a more made up approach but its the only thing I could think of with these words.

Story Name: Two Bold Uncles Bouncing to the Beat

Lawrawrrr had always loved being in the Habbo Court with its jealous and jittery jungle. It was a place where she felt confident. She was gracious, charming whiskey drinker with wild hands and eyes. Her friends saw her as a queen. Once, she had even helped an injured puppy cross the road. That's how she was at that time. Lawrawrrr walked over to the window and reflected on her hilly surroundings. The rain hammered like a partying Lion. Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone.

It was the figure of despect. He was a daring gamer with big hands and interesting eyes. Lawrawrrr gulped she was not prepared for him. As she stepped outside and despect came closer, she could see the zesty smile on his face. He gazed with the affection of 8641 big blue bottles. He said, "I want a phone number."
    Lawrawrrr looked back, even more lonely and still fingering the cursed Laptop. "despect, eat my shorts.'' she replied.

They looked at each other with worried feelings, like two gleaming, gigantic giraffes sleeping at a very friendly carol service, which had R & B music playing in the background and two bold uncles bouncing to the beat. Lawrawrrr regarded despect's hands and eyes. "I'll give it to you!'' revealed Lawrawrrr with a delighted grin. Despect looked active, his emotions blushing like an aggressive person who was afraid of Armbands.

The despect came inside for a nice mug of whiskey and some TicTacs.

The end

(sorry if the story seems offensive or anything I apologise, tried to go more fantasy than funny here! )
    Last edited by Cadigyna; 14-06-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Lawrawrrr the lion was wearing armbands, whilst playing Habbo on some unknown device called a laptop.
    During which time Shonly, who had been fiddling with her tic tacs for a while now, finally picked up the courage and attempted to court this furry beast.

... The end.
    Sorry for the poor quality

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

On a one fine day in Habbo Hotel, Lawrawrrr decided to open her laptop out of boredom and try to figure out how does lion behaves, how do they roars. She tried to make the same sound by pronouncing her name but she wasn't sure. So she made up her mind, put on her orange wig, orange swimming tight, orange armbands and walk on her four 'feet' before running around the hotel trying to act like a lioness, screaming out "I am Law-Roarrrrr!"

It only happened for few minutes before she got caught. Now she's in jail, getting tic tacs from the officer while waiting for her court hearing soon. Though, she has no regret. This is what she is supposed to do and she will do it over and over again because she really believes, that there is a lion inside her, waiting. Just waiting for the right moment!
    Last edited by TinyFroggy; 19-06-2018 at 12:47 AM.
    Like cameron446: Liked