HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: notifications

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default notifications

is it a bug or is it intended when you get a notification for something you do

I've noticed a few times if I get quoted then quote someone it adds the fact I quoted someone to my notifications, it's done it for quotes and mentions

It doesn't happen all the time though, so i'm guessing it's a bug?

idk rather annoying seeing like 10 notifications when really its like 6 + 4 of stuff you've done lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Sounds bug related or was done like that on purposely.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

i can't see it being done on purpose as it isn't 100% it only happens sometimes

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    i can't see it being done on purpose as it isn't 100% it only happens sometimes
    Then it's a bug.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

evidently, fix it!!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

evidently, fix it!!!!!
    Who says it's related to us?

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol, i've never had this. I don't get why it shows who you've quoted/mentioned in the tabs though does anyone find that useful?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    lol, i've never had this. I don't get why it shows who you've quoted/mentioned in the tabs though does anyone find that useful?
    nope

and it's not related to you it's more than likely the plugin/product so ask the dev!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

nope

and it's not related to you it's more than likely the plugin/product so ask the dev!!!
    Then don't say "FIX IT" when most of the time it won't get fixed then! :@ I've also just noticed we are two versions behind on the plugin - Seems something has broke in the reminders about outdated plugins but hey ho. I doubt it contains the fix as I've read the posts about these versions and it doesn't mention it. I've brought the question up about it though.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Then don't say "FIX IT" when most of the time it won't get fixed then! :@ I've also just noticed we are two versions behind on the plugin - Seems something has broke in the reminders about outdated plugins but hey ho. I doubt it contains the fix as I've read the posts about these versions and it doesn't mention it. I've brought the question up about it though.
    okay, is there an option to disable people you've quoted/mentioned like dave said?

never seen the point in saying hi you quoted xx... well no really i didn't just make the post..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast