Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Angry Who Thinks some habbox members can be very nasty in posts

exaple that was a pointless and rubbish post
    That was pointless we have heard that before
    Things like this and it is from the ppl who run this fourm !atop it put your users up not down! :@

Tokens

yes i agree. A lot of them not all are mean to me about my posts they tell me to shut up and abuse me

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by yazziyazzi
    exaple that was a pointless and rubbish post
    That was pointless we have heard that before
    Things like this and it is from the ppl who run this fourm !atop it put your users up not down! :@
    No ones puttin anyone down, if you didn't break the rules then you wouldn't have a problem :eusa_thin

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Default i did not

one time i was talikin about the snow globe *** said o that is pointless they just put u down not you!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Talking

ya some times i agree but im m8s with most of the forum members but thats no excuse for me to get told off if i do somink wrong i dont blame them there just doing there job lol :p but they are really nice ppl on habbo but not always on forum :8

Tokens

lol nice fontsize :p, I think Habbox is run well and I don't see any rudeness from staff... Just my opinion anyway.
    Last edited by -Soro-; 02-08-2004 at 04:40 PM.
    Gone out, back later.

Exclamation yeah but u

only been here for a newbie 2 days.. :eusa_thin i am not far off a newbie :eusa_naug

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Listen if you have a problem, don't come, most ppl who posted here have had run ins with us mods, and I honestly think you bring it on yourself. Making useless posts is against the rules, so expect to be reprimanded
    Former moderator from March 17th, 2004 to August 11th, 2005
    Click here and read the forum rules!
    :wav:
    Ted- My BBQ brother
    Go Nvr, you're a rockin mod

Go Patriots and Red Sox

Eye for an Eye, the World goes Blind!-Gandhi

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Exclamation MmMm I DONT

i dont THINK YOUR NICE GRRRRRRRRRR :eusa_booh :eusa_liar JK U HAVE A TINY POINT I WAS JUST SAYING :eusa_liar o yeah
    Respect other peoples views: - Everyone has different views on different topics, respect their views as you would expect them to respect yours respect what i think!

Tokens

Default No they're not

I think they are friendly, and I have not taking my happy pills to proof it, anyway I know how the forum mods feel. I guess these problems every now and again about hating mods. Although i wouldnt recommend doing what i do....

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast