HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Stop Posting threads about scripted photos! Every one has seen them.

Ok now its getting ridiculous, Stop sending in threads about scripted photos. I am sure we have all seen a scripted photo before and its really anoyying having people going ''First Mountain Due sighting'' When infact the news is very old and I and many others just dont want to see it.
    dont you agree?

Edited By Jd25* Thread closed due to spam and people posting off topic its ridiculous
    Last edited by jd25; 15-08-2004 at 05:49 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iForce
    Ok now its getting ridiculous, Stop sending in threads about scripted photos. I am sure we have all seen a scripted photo before and its really anoyying having people going ''First Mountain Due sighting'' When infact the news is very old and I and many others just dont want to see it.
    dont you agree?
    yes, i do agree. Its pretty stupid its just like spam. Im sure half of us have owned a scripted pic at one time or another. And never told :eusa_shif

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, have you considered that some people might have not seen it before? You would post here if you did see the mountain dew for the first time, put yourself in their shoes. They think a new furni might be coming out. We just have to deal with it and move on really! :p

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum
    Hmm, have you considered that some people might have not seen it before? You would post here if you did see the mountain dew for the first time, put yourself in their shoes. They think a new furni might be coming out. We just have to deal with it and move on really! :p
    I totally agree with you first time i saw mouttain dew i thought moutain dew machines where out lol...and scripted photos might be knew to some people im sure we've all been there..
    Everybody Makes Mistooks

Angry

******** scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer :@

EDITED BY jrh2002 Forum Owner
    DO NOT NAME PEOPLE ON THE FORUM WHO YOU ARE ACCUSING OF SCAMMING IT WILL GET YOU IN MORE TROUBLE THAN THEM.
    Last edited by jrh2002; 15-08-2004 at 10:39 AM.

Tokens

Default Supergreen

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGreen
    ******* scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer :@
    Supergreen I saw you saying that in the shoutbox and now you are taking it to the forums. Dont complain here. Complain to the Habbo Hotel.

Tokens

IS THIS HABBO NEWS?????
    NOOO IT ISNT!!!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGreen
    ******* scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer :@
    Speaking of spam...
    Gonna make a post? STOP! Click here first!

Tokens

Maybe stop putting them on all the time but maybe put em on every few weeks so newbies can see them. Our maybe make a section on scripted photos and members can put on ones they have found.
    Visit www.habboshed.com for a great habbo radio station!
    Visit www.v-habbo.com For a great habbo official fansite!
    Always Obey The Habbo Way!
    Feel Free to PM Me For any Questions.
    Click Here To read The Habbox Forum Rules!
    Click Here To see what Competitions are running!
    Habbo Name: yoshi132045
    Always Happy to Help!

Tokens

Exclamation

the dews have deff gone down in price, at first alot of rares were paid, but now a hcs is a good price. hobbas took mine! on to diff accnts. but its a new scam now got old! u no, give the rong photo. but we all no, firstly not to trade on stuff we dont see in the boxes!!! we all bin scammed, beta not to have it than be scammed. and we all no, SCRIPTED STUFF CNT BE PUT IN TRADE BOXES CAUSES AN ERROR. SO DONT ACCEPT. GET THEMM TO PUT IT IN UR ROOM FIRST, :eusa_clap
    undefined
    some days ur the peogin, others the statue.
    :eusa_doh:
    if carlsberg made habbos......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast