HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default What is the best show u have ever been to?

I love going to festivals and concerts, but what is the best show u have ever been to and why?
    For me it was Black Sabbath show last year, it was amazing to see them before they quit and I am a big Ozzy fan, unfortunately i wont get to see them again since they retired

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

a memorable concert for me has to be the last time i saw enter shikari (years ago now), it was very wonderful and so closeknit
    Like Badr56 Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Probably Sigur Rós, first time at Brixton Academy. It was just before the release of their then new album Kveikur and the atmosphere was just great. I saw them again later in 2013 at Wembley Area and that was also very special, but not as immersive up in the stands.

I also really enjoyed seeing Daughter and Radical Face, because they were at church venues, and it's a really intimate, remarkable kind of affair. Both bands also greeted the fans afterwards. I'm really glad I got to meet Ben and Elena, but the Radical Face concert was kind of soured after the doorman wouldn't let me back in to buy some merchandise. I was so disappointed. The day was perfect until then. The doorman was an utter **** who had no reason to deny me entry other than to exert his authority. I wish I didn't back down so easily.

Other than those, Lana Del Rey at the Manchester Apollo was special (and was really when I fell in love with Lana — I still remember the specific moment, when she sang American). I just wish I could have gotten closer to the front. It makes all the difference.

Incidentally, all of those I've mentioned I saw in 2013. Those were the days.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 16-05-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    Like Badr56 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I haven't been to many shows but I've been to Ed Sheeran three times and he beats the rest. The first time I saw him in 2012 would have to be my favourite, we were second row so got to lean on the stage the entire show (this was before he got super famous and now has giant railing at the front etc) it was bloody great and so memorable!

Like Badr56 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    I haven't been to many shows but I've been to Ed Sheeran three times and he beats the rest. The first time I saw him in 2012 would have to be my favourite, we were second row so got to lean on the stage the entire show (this was before he got super famous and now has giant railing at the front etc) it was bloody great and so memorable!
    i want to see ed but i can never find someone to come with me so sad

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I saw Spector at The Cookie, it was amazing. It's a small venue and everyone went crazy for them. I met the lead singer after and he was so lovely, and they all signed the vinyl I bought too. My memory is too terrible to remember any others, but I know there is probably some other shows I've been to that have been great, some bands just know how to put on a great show.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog
    Like Badr56 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

ADELE

because I've been a proper fanboy since the start and obsess over the woman

a close second would be The xx for same reasons as above but also because they are just so fricken COOL but also humble. and oliver is fit
    Like Badr56 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    i want to see ed but i can never find someone to come with me so sad
    Awh that's so sad just go alone ahaha!! I bought tickets on tuesday for my fourth helping of him next year I'm so excited!!

Like Badr56 Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've only been to one which was for a German singer (Mark Forster) last December and I absolutely loved every second of it, and might even go again to one he's doing this December
    /
    Like Badr56 Liked