HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default [TV Throwback] Party time! - Ends 25th July

Remember when @cameron446:; asked for competition ideas? Well we were listening! This one is thanks to @Badr56;

You’ve been given a very important job.
    You’ve been chosen to plan the best party ever!

The decorations are up, the food has been ordered, but now who should you invite!? You need party animals, great dancers, social butterflies, drama queens and eye candy! The perfect guests for a banging party!!!

For this competition tell us 5 TV characters that would make great party guests and why.

Prize: 50 forum tokens and a surprise Habbo gift..!

Every entrant gets 1 throwback point and the winner will receive 3 points.
    Find out what you could win with your points HERE

Good luck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is now open !
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

1. Caroline Forbes from The Vampire Diaries

(she loves parties and can be a party animal)

2. Isabelle Lightwood from Shadowhunters TV show

(she can be a social butterfly, eye candy for men and can make her own party at a party if need be)

3. Joey Tribbiani from Friends
    (eye candy for all the ladies and will eat all the food)

4. Richard Castle from Castle TV show
    (would make a great dancer)

5. Martha Rodgers from Castle TV show
    (she can be a drama queen at times due to her career as an actress and working on stage in theatre, she also enjoys parties and would be a good social butterfly sometimes)

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

1. Jay & Slient Bob
    [Because the party never gunna stop with those 2!]

2. Lady Gaga
    [You need to bring that creativity to the party]

3. Johnny Knoxville
    [Just To Hand out the gift bags...]

4.Snoop Dog
    [To Support Those Party Favors]

5. Ariana Grande
    [Need That Eye Candy!]

ahaha technically that's 6, and if you include the orangutan from Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back.. then its 7. Extra throwback points? (sunglasses)
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

Veronica from Riverdale- she's very social so would keep people talking if it's dull

Barry from The Flash - always gotta have someone responsible and he could help clean up really fast

Sarah from Orphan Black - she's a bit of a party animal and would be dancing

Barney from How I Met Your Mother - social butterfly

Chandler from Friends - for his jokes

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Homer Simpson, Stewie Griffin, Eric Cartman, Peter Griffin and Bugs Bunny.

I know they are fictionals but yeah, these are the top 5 funniest tv characters and what is party without having fun with this awesome people (or cartoons)?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I see allot of celebrity answers but i would invite my habbox co workers.
    1. & 2. On the guest list are you Felicity aka YellowBelli and Sho: You are the social butterflies because I know you would make sure everyone had a great time, and you would spread positivity to the crowd.
    3. & 4. On the guest list are Laura and Josh aka Tripjay: They are the party animals they would make sure people got on the dance floor, if there was a conga line they would properly start it and they would make sure the party was not boring.
    5. & 6. On the guest list are Tom aka FlyingJesus and Ruth aka RuthOnToast: They would be the drama queens making sure everyone had the latest gossip that was going on around Habbox.
    7. & 8. On the Guest list are Kat aka Lill-MeeDK and Cameron: They are the best entertainers and they would entertain the whole party with their dancing and singing.
    9. & 10. Finally last on the Guest List are James aka Despect and David: They are of cause the eye candy of the crowd blinding everybody with their perfect smiles but also making sure everyone else didn't lack confidence do to their perfection.
    @Sho; @despect; @FlyingJesus; @RuthOnToast; @lawrawrrr; @Lill-MeeDK; @cameron446:; @DAVID.A.P; @DJ-Tripjay;
    Last edited by YellowBelli; 23-07-2018 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Tagged people so they can see this lovely post!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Real entry
    So for the 5 tv characters i have chosen.
    1. Barney from "How I met your mother": The party animal who would be sure to make the party nothing less than Legen...........Dary.
    2.Justin Timberlake:The great dancer and entertainer who would make sure everyone was on the dance floor and having a good time.
    3. Joey from "Friends": The social butterfly that is there to make everyone laugh and have a great time and probably hit on all the women
    4. Ru Paul: The drama queen because all parties need a fabulous queen to be the canter of attention.
    5. Beyonce: The eye candy and strong enough woman to be the only woman at the party without being a hot piece of ass or mistress in distress.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Badr56 View Post
    I see allot of celebrity answers
    Prob because the comp says to invite TV characters

My top TV party guests would be:
    Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl - mega rich and knows how to throw together a good bit of debauchery
    Lilith from True Blood - she's fit, and her blood is LITERALLY an infinite supply of existence's most insane drug
    Sandi Toksvig from QI - not a character as such since she's real but she would be a hoot at parties I reckon
    Salem from Sabrina The Teenage Witch - he's a mega powerful witch who got turned into a talking cat for trying to take over the world, why would I not want him at a party
    Tom from Tots TV - he is **** mental and clearly loves to get on it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Blance, Badr56 Liked