HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Default Contract or Pay As You Go?

Heyyyyy guys,

I've been on a contract for 2 years now and I'm about to upgrade to another contract for another 2 years. I pay £24 p/m for unlimited texts/calls and 2 GB data and insurance.

Do you have a contract? If so, what do you get and how much do you pay?

Or do you like Pay As You Go? If so, how much do you normally top up, how often, and what do you get in your bundle?

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Has to be contract. I've been on contract for years now!

My first phone haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Contract, bought my phone outright buy pay £20 a month for my contract

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

I'm on a contract, I pay 11 pound a month currently. I always tend to buy my phones outright too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had pay as you go for years, but this was before I used my phone properly.

The phone I had on pay as you go was appalling (so slow, rubbish etc.) and the network wasn't great. I then started using 3 on contract and it was very cheap for what you got (I believe it was £11 or something a month and I got everything I needed in it). I also got the phone included and that was great - although by the end of that. After my contract ended I went to Vodafone as my 3 number was my mum's old number, which she now has back. Vodafone on a contract was the biggest pile of crap ever! I was on contract for £13 a month, I got unlimited texts, 100mb of data and I'm not sure how many minutes. 100mb wasn't a lot of data so I did add 500mb to this for an additional £3 a month (I originally thought it was for one month, but no it was every month). I went over my allowance of 100mb (before I changed it) whilst I was on holiday by about 6mb, the day before my contract month was up; they charged me £6.50. A few months later I had a phone bill of £25, I was constantly on their live help who were useless and you could never get through, so I had to phone them - they were adamant I had gone over my internet, which on my statement/bill online I clearly hadn't - they had different numbers on the bill in front of them although it should have been the same. So they gave me £5 off one of my months on contract, came to my payment coming out and I didn't receive £5 off (it then came out the month after). When the contract ended I went onto GiffGaff pay as you go as it's a lot better. The only good thing about the Vodafone contract was, my contract ran over by a month and they didn't charge me, and for some reason months after my contract ended they gave me £5 in my bank because it was on my account (so I'm guessing they realised they had overcharged me by £10 and finally gave me my other £5 back).

I've been on GiffGaff since (November 2015 when I bought my own phone, February/March 2016 when my contract was up). I got another new phone in November last year due to memory being appalling on my other. GiffGaff have been the best I've been with by far though.

So Pay as You Go at the moment .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Ive been on contract coming to like 5 years now. I love my contract, I'd feel lost if I had a pay as you go.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd say contract but pay and go have better bundles than they used to. It depends on what you use. I like the fact on my contract I can text and call and not have to worry about going over. I got a good deal from Vodafone when my contract was finishing so get quite a few gb of internet and my work and home have wifi. Contacts are good if you want a new phone to.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I'm contract and have been ever since i could own my own phone.I feel that pay as you go phones are less worrisome as you don't have to worry about going over, finding a shop or money to recharge all the time. Pay about $90 AUD

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

contract think i pay just over 30 pound on o2 not too sure and get unlimited text calls and 3gb data, the phone which came with it originally iphone 6 broke and cba to get it fixed so bought an iphone se the other day so using that went for the se because it was cheaper than getting the 7 which was what i originally wanted but bought an iwatch to go with the se so happy days, i probably wont upgrade in november tbh and just get a sim free
    Last edited by Catchy; 28-01-2017 at 08:08 PM.

cameron446: is online now HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Contract £25 monthly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast