HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Arrow Does the 'perfect relationship' exist?

If so what does it consist of? Are you in one?

If not, why not?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No such thing as a perfect relationships.

If a relationship doesn't have its ups and downs it's fake in my opinion.

Every girl I've been in a long-term relationship with has annoyed me at times, upset me at times, but it's whether they make you happy the majority of the time whether it's a good relationship or not
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

To be fair no relationships ever gonna be completely perfect... however some are good enough to keep them alive even through the rough patchs and thats what i think makes it somewhat 'perfect'. When you love each other enough to keep it working through the good and bad times, cause there is always gonna be good and bad stuffs
    we'll do what we've always done
    shut our eyes and hope for the best.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont rly argue with my missus unless its over something stupid like whats on tv or something or whos turn to cook. Never had a serious argument and never stay upset / mad for longer than 20 minites.

Tokens
    Habbo
    chantellehugs

Latest Awards:

If a relationship was perfect it would be boring. Because sometimes when you have arguments you sort out problems, and get things off your chest, so that the relationship can proceed forward, orrr, disintegrate?
    That is unless you think that having an argument once in a while makes a relationship perfect.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't see why you've all included arguments. I don't think arguments are unhealthy for relationships. I think they can show love a lot of the time. Obviously, it depends how petty and insignificant the argument is.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Like others have said, no not really. No one person themself is perfect so you can't expect 2 people who have imperfections to be perfect together? That made sense in my head but I fear it doesn't anymore.. oh well. Basically no.

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

its called being single tbh
    no

Tokens

Yes It Does, I Just Haven't experienced it yet lmao nor never will doesnt exist!! nothing is perfect.. there may be good relationships but none of them will ever be perfect.