HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Microsoft October Event

Tomorrow is the day of the Microsoft event. Expecting them to release the new Surface devices, and really hoping they deliver something excellent, as it may well be my next computing devices.

Looking forward to seeing what they come out with.

Anyone else paying attention to it?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesIO View Post
    Tomorrow is the day of the Microsoft event. Expecting them to release the new Surface devices, and really hoping they deliver something excellent, as it may well be my next computing devices.

Looking forward to seeing what they come out with.

Anyone else paying attention to it?
    Were due a Surface refresh in our office, going to be an expensive time coming up I foresee

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Introducing the new Microsoft Surface Book i7

More information at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/surf...n_BookOverview

Introducing Microsoft Surface Studio

More information at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/surf...StudioOverview

It's nice to see Microsoft create some new Surface products - They seem to be doing a bit more innovating than Apple lately.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 26-10-2016 at 08:15 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I do fancy one of those surface books, they look sexy.

Also I love the compare to Mac section of the site you linked Matt. They've gone for the fattest macbook they could find with the old UI. Interesting marketing technique!
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I do fancy one of those surface books, they look sexy.

Also I love the compare to Mac section of the site you linked Matt. They've gone for the fattest macbook they could find with the old UI. Interesting marketing technique!
    Had a quick look, one of the images is the older mac but then when you read what's different it shows one of the newer ones.

Got to love marketing.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
    Like Chris Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Surface Studio looks fantastic, but hugely expensive. Way outside of the average consumer - wish they released something a little more consumer-friendly, although I guess they are hunting corporate places (I mean, makes sense really, that's where all their SaaS can be targeted, too!). Although, in fairness, the display in itself is a very expensive part (you'd pay a lot just for that quality...).

A shame that their "Compare to Mac" page will have to be changed after today, although they are quite smart in that the comparisons they have chosen likely won't change too much with the new Mac (not expecting touch screen)..
    Last edited by AgnesIO; 27-10-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

I think M$ are doing very well with these devices, waiting for local pricing so we can place a work order. Disappointing the Surface Pro didn't get a bump.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Lol I can tell you now these just won't sell, From work the surface book hardly anyone ever buys, the actual surface sells a bit , but thats much better priced.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    Lol I can tell you now these just won't sell, From work the surface book hardly anyone ever buys, the actual surface sells a bit , but thats much better priced.
    You do realise it's not full on aimed at normal consumers right? The Surface Books probably are sure. But the Studio isn't. It's a shame the Books don't sell as they are probably better and not filled of crap compared to other companies. The price probably doesn't help if someone is looking for a cheap laptop.

Apart from the Apple products but if they are just going to keep removing ports that are used aka normal USB, audio, HDMI and SD card then **** knows.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 27-10-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    Surface Books are one of the companies my company supports go to laptops, they are expensive but they love them, they have around 25 of them.
    Like xxMATTGxx Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast