HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

Default Do you see the point in Habbo Agencys?

At the moment when I log on that is, I actually see that these Habbo Agencys are like top of the popular rooms list? HabboUN and all these police forces and stuff.

What is the point in them? Have you ever joined one or anything? Do you see the point in them, or are you a member of them?

[for the ppl who actually play/go on habbo that is lol]

ex. senior dj, events organiser and hxhd staff
    oh, and ex forum mod too...

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

What is the point in them? Usually to talk to people or just go there for the pay. Have you ever joined one or anything? I joined one and it was REALLY REALLY boring. I prefer habbo Militaries due to the organization rather than agencies Do you see the point in them, or are you a member of them? I don't anymore since it's really boring just sitting there trying to recruit people to join

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

If we start asking what's the point in various aspects of Habbo I'm pretty sure there's a strong argument there's no point in Habbox either

Habbo is just for enjoyment and if people enjoy roleplaying in those places and being given a "job" that they have to work for then good for them!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

I was part of a few of them on the Australian Hotel before the merge, I tended to always be in the higher "ranks" and at that point it was mostly being social. I used to enjoy it, though I think it was best when we only had the smaller rooms as well, I have never been a fan of these bigger layouts.

When I first joined Habbo, October 2002, I drifted aimlessly for a bit, mostly in Public Rooms, before eventually finding Habbo FBI Department, owned by Hobba JJ_2001. Despite the name, it was in no way, shape or form an "agency". It was literally just a help desk with an agency-like name and I absolutely loved it. It started off around 10 years of passionate, quality Habbo Helping from me.

I know that didn't really answer your question, but I haven't posted on here for a while and wanted to, and that is the closest I have got to working at an agency. From what I've seen over the years, all agencies seem to do is hire and recruit other members. Is there actually an aim or goal, other than further-populating a room?

Tokens
    Habbo
    M4ttTf

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Attached View Post
    When I first joined Habbo, October 2002, I drifted aimlessly for a bit, mostly in Public Rooms, before eventually finding Habbo FBI Department, owned by Hobba JJ_2001. Despite the name, it was in no way, shape or form an "agency". It was literally just a help desk with an agency-like name and I absolutely loved it. It started off around 10 years of passionate, quality Habbo Helping from me.

I know that didn't really answer your question, but I haven't posted on here for a while and wanted to, and that is the closest I have got to working at an agency. From what I've seen over the years, all agencies seem to do is hire and recruit other members. Is there actually an aim or goal, other than further-populating a room?
    It probably seems like all agencies do is sit and hire, however really most times you'll find its just something for them to do. Remember a lot of agencies now have websites, forums etc. Its not all just in-game based anymore. Especially with the higher ranking side of things, its the organisational skills that get developed, attending in-game meetings, moderating forums, creating threads, being promoted, disciplining etc. Really an agency is just one big multidisciplinary team of people looking for things to do.

As said before though, if we start questioning what the point in certain things in habbo is, we will end up at "what is the point in Habbox?" or fansite related things. Its simple again. Its something for people to do, develop skills sometimes. DJ'ing can develop confidence, writing news features can develop your literary skills etc. Its the same with an agency!

Quote Originally Posted by M4ttTf View Post
    It probably seems like all agencies do is sit and hire, however really most times you'll find its just something for them to do. Remember a lot of agencies now have websites, forums etc. Its not all just in-game based anymore. Especially with the higher ranking side of things, its the organisational skills that get developed, attending in-game meetings, moderating forums, creating threads, being promoted, disciplining etc. Really an agency is just one big multidisciplinary team of people looking for things to do.

As said before though, if we start questioning what the point in certain things in habbo is, we will end up at "what is the point in Habbox?" or fansite related things. Its simple again. Its something for people to do, develop skills sometimes. DJ'ing can develop confidence, writing news features can develop your literary skills etc. Its the same with an agency!
    Great post. I guess being a fully fledged adult myself I've probably overlooked the personal development aspect. DJing was a good example.

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

ive always been apart of them such as FBI but it was mainy just to talk to people and stuff i just saw it as a nice little comminty but they took thinks really seriously and you couldnt have too much fun. also i was there for the credits of course but after being fired a few times...i dont go to them any more but when i do go in the rooms they all remember me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Honestly these are the only rooms left of the Nostalgia and old Habbo. I remember logging in to the hotel and finding some of my old friends being in those old plain rooms. Brings so many memories back. Although I've never joined one it is the last of the bit of old school of Habbo.

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."