HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Anyone ever been to Sweden?

How is it? Price wise and tourist wise?

Danke schon.

sod the lot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My mom and her boyfriend went over in 07' and they had a good time.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tourism wise it's like any other country, there's always something interesting to do unless you're buried in the middle of the quiet countryside away from everyone

Money wise... Not sure :/ I know VAT is 20%, but this could mean their transport and other systems are excellent. I'd try and find a Swedish friend and poke 'em

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thinking of going for a week to Ostersund. Makes a change from the heat and such, try some skiing and whatnot. I was just unsure of pricing and whether it's expensive or not and all that jazz.

sod the lot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

dunno sweden is wayyy to cold for me! try googling it and get some background info that way

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd rather have first-hand experiences, thank you. If I go to visitsweden.com they're hardly going to play it down, are they? Anyway, cold makes a change! SO MUCH SNOW.

sod the lot