HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default ][WhB][ We Hate Budy :o

Yup, he gets the special treatment just for owning a stupid lil pixil trophy, so the staff help him just because hes populer. and habbo awnser emails about credits because they are greedy, they dont help us get our accounts or Furni back now they've gone to far so come to my new room:
    ][WhB][ We Hate Budy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Damn right...
    He thinks hes all, and when he got hacked last night hobbas only really tryed to get his stuff back which they never succeded

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yep, no one actually likes him? im glad he got hacked, atleast he got a taste of how it feels

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes that right lol
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FRISC0
    Yep, no one actually likes him? im glad he got hacked, atleast he got a taste of how it feels
    Yup, he was getting a little c***y coz he said:
    "I have no fear of getting hacked"
    Then when he does he goes and crys like his mission was:
    Bye bye habbo trophie

Ha, i laugh at him

courtzs Guest

Unhappy

I must agree, All of us get hacked (not all but..) Budy gets on habbox saying that he got hacked are we surposed to be worrying? I got hacked I didnt get on habbox I just started habbo I got hacked 3 hcs. I Reported it to scam busters. 1 day pasted 2 days 3 days 4 days. and so on.
    Should we care if people are richer than us thats my question search frisc0 for a habbo stand *WE WANT ATTENTION TOO!* Thank-you.
    Sorry if you are friends with Budy But me and my firends are upset that we aren't important to others.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default WE HATE BUDY SEARCH FRSC0

:eusa_booh Some habbos say that they have seen budy scam manny times but i do not kno if that is true.

Also the person who hacked budy why did they take his dino,habbo trophy and his DISCO SIGHN like a disco sign is worth 10hc's and why not his thrones that wat is confuzing loads of habbos :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He gets hacked, if we got hacked it wouldent be posted all over habbox. only coz of that stupid trophy, i mean, Who cares! about him ! What about us!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Drewar

Latest Awards:

HERE HERE!
    Drewar
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by courtzs
    I must agree, All of us get hacked (not all but..) Budy gets on habbox saying that he got hacked are we surposed to be worrying? I got hacked I didnt get on habbox I just started habbo I got hacked 3 hcs. I Reported it to scam busters. 1 day pasted 2 days 3 days 4 days. and so on.
    Should we care if people are richer than us thats my question search frisc0 for a habbo stand *WE WANT ATTENTION TOO!* Thank-you.
    Sorry if you are friends with Budy But me and my firends are upset that we aren't important to others.
    Yeah, coz hes richer than most off us he thinks he has more power... And so do the hobbas and staff, Were like a fly and hes like an elephant. He gets more noticed... And if we report something to scam busters then we never get a reply, therefore if budy reports to scam busters, he will get a reply and someone would probaly get banned

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast