HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Introducing.... HxSS!

It's the summer and that means it's time for our 12th annual Habbox Summer Spectacular!

For those who aren't sure what HxSS is, well HxSS is our biggest event of the summer, Habbox summer spectacular has been going for many years now and has always been a massive success. This year HxSS will be running from 10th - 20th August.

Some people have been trying to guess the theme for this years Habbox Summer Spectacular, sadly no-one has guessed the correct theme so it's my job to announce theme.. this year is all about FANTASY!

Speaking of fantasy, we have our friend called Uni who's going to tell you about what's happening this year!

Hello my name is Uni and I'm here to tell you everything planned during HxSS...

As always we'll have our four teams, however this year it's all fantasy themed so the teams are below:

BLUE TEAM will be known as Mermaids and will be looked after by our favourite Welshy Sho / Shonly

Leaders: FlyingJesus (Tom) and iPoluted/Marinetti/hx.ben (Ben)

GREEN TEAM will be known as Elves and will be looked after by myself (despect) along with:

Leaders: Sloths (Sophie) and FUNISMYME (Conor)

RED TEAM will be known as the Dragons and will be looked after by the lovely Samantha / Samanfa.

Leaders: ExtraKen (Ken) and David.A.P (David)

and finally....

BLACK TEAM will be known as the Fairies and will be looked after by awesome lawrawrrr.

Leaders: Ekelektra (Erin) and Cameron446: (Cameron)

So that's the teams which you can join by clicking HERE!

All departments will be hosting be bringing you a special event from different part of history or mythology which will be very exciting, more details on each will follow soon!!

As always we'll have more goodies for everyone to enjoy

A big thanks to Uni for telling us all about HxSS this year!

Enjoy

General Management Team

Last edited by despect; 25-07-2018 at 08:32 PM.