HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Default Competition: Stationary Lover - Ends 12th September

It's that time of the year again; back to school. Luckily, I've only got three semesters left of college before I graduate and really become an adult. So, with that being said, it's time for me to go shopping and get some new school supplies.

I'm not a fan of school, but one thing I will never get sick of is buying new office or school supplies. I love having all new notebooks, cute folders and brand new pens. Gives me such a rush! This is how adults have fun.

So, for this competition I want to know what kind of office and school supplies are your favorite to get each year. Who knows, maybe you'll give me more ideas of things to get

Prize is 50 forum tokens, winner will be chosen at random.

Last edited by James; 11-09-2018 at 10:38 PM.
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is now open!
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Impacts,?!

Latest Awards:

I don't need to anymore but I used to looooooove getting new highlighters and colouring pencils. Post it notes too were brilliant, I used to get fancy shaped ones.
    Like N/A Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hannahpig View Post
    I don't need to anymore but I used to looooooove getting new highlighters and colouring pencils. Post it notes too were brilliant, I used to get fancy shaped ones.
    Omg highlighters are my favorite! I sometimes go overboard with them tho and highlight unnecessary stuff
    Like hannahpig Liked

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

My absolute favourite part of school was buying stationery and books at the start of the year!!!

Now I don’t need to buy for school or work but I do creative things including bullet journaling and I am always buying pens! I have so many different types and colours, gel, felt tip, fineliners, glittery etc. I’m so bad I have way more writing utensils than I use.

I also love stickers and washi tape i have lots of cute ones and never use them up either!

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Like N/A Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ekelektra View Post
    My absolute favourite part of school was buying stationery and books at the start of the year!!!

Now I don’t need to buy for school or work but I do creative things including bullet journaling and I am always buying pens! I have so many different types and colours, gel, felt tip, fineliners, glittery etc. I’m so bad I have way more writing utensils than I use.

I also love stickers and washi tape i have lots of cute ones and never use them up either!
    Ooh, I've heard of bullet journaling! And omg, yes, I am a big fan of pens! I think I need to buy more stickers because I don't really have any as of right now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love felt tips! for colour coordinated notes. Also getting new stationary holders are lovely tooooo
    Lidya xox
    Like N/A Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I love to buy lanyards. It's just something that you wear everyday and people get to see it

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Like N/A Liked

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I am a bit weird when it comes to getting stationary for Uni. Last year I bought a different coloured folder for every module, then a tray to correspond with it for my completed assignments. Now my office looks like a rainbow. This year I think I'm going to stick to one big hefty folder for my masters and just divide it up. My favourite item to purchase however is poly pockets as I love how they keep everything from getting ripped and it just feels nice flicking through the pages of completed notes when they are in pockets. I have roughly 50000 of them as I keep buying more each year.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Like N/A Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

I enjoyed all the stationary to be honest I can't decide, as even when I am not doing something I need each one in the end. Plus it kept me occupied with drawing etc when their was nothing to do (you need all of them!)
    Like N/A Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast