HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Famous people / Celebrities...

Today, I went shopping up Central London. I needed to go to Boots Pharmacy to get some paracetamol and stuff for my throat. While I was waiting for my prescription to be ready... I saw a woman come to the counter with some teens and kids with her. She was asking where antiseptic liquids were for one of the children. I looked closer and realised that it was Lulu. (Shes an ooooooold singer, for those who are wondering who she is) She must have been with her children as well, hence the teens and kids she was with.
    Anyway... I was wondering if any of you have seen famous people around... and all the details >: )
    Last edited by Anti-Frizz; 29-03-2005 at 06:44 PM.

AngJum Guest

Wow!! Cooool.. lmao I have a funny story!

If you ever watched Bad girls you would probably know Babs. Well, anyway I went to Edinburgh for the day and went to this place called Gerrards (I think it was called that), it's this huge department store.. and I was with my dad, my sis, bro and 2 cousins. We went down to the kitchen area and there were pans so we started bangging on them.. it was pretty funny, and we started shouting BOO! at people, and I was going to shout boo, when I noticed I was about to shout boo at Babs and the man she was with lmao ! And we started following her about.. and before she was leaving we shouted "Babs!" and waved at her and she waved back ! That was such a great day..

And, I also saw this TV presenter with Michelle McManus in Dundee ^_^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I went to Thorpe park once, and we were queing up for 'Deapth Charge', and suddenly this thorpe park worker came rushing through, with Ronan Keating and his children, they got to skip right to the front.
    No-one would believe us, but then it was actually in the newspaper about 2 days later, and everyone was like oh cool.

Tokens

Kewwwl

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate celebrities, they are pointlessly over liked when they are technically no different than anyone of us. I have not seen one but I could of seen the Queen.

However, my mum has seen:

Cliff Richard, The Queen (the band), The Queen (old lady)

The Queen one was my favourite as the Queen remembered her when she was going walkies along the prom and the Queen saw her and said 'I think I have seen you before, are you following me?' I like the queen she is smily

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know they are no different, but it's still quite cool, I'm not one of them people that cries at the sight of a celebrity and practically worships them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gd gd, those people are weird and brain dead mainly. It depends what type of celebrity mainly, music ones people screams but that is because the music makes them mental

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's funny watching footage from concerts in like the 70's/80's because people are like screaming, fainting, and crying their eyes out.
    Especially Elvis Presley concerts.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My mum has cooked for the Queen and my mums friend has a birthday card from Cliff Richard. But personally I would only go mad if I saw a band I really liked, other than that I couldn't care less if I saw an actor or some pop-star.
    Last edited by Dave,; 29-03-2005 at 08:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Apparently Cliff Richard is uber friendly...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast