HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

poipoip Guest

Default www.habboisourlife.tk great site!! DONT CLOSE U NOOBS

TO THE N00B WHO CLOSED IT LAST TIME:

U JUST CLOSED IT CUZ UR JELUS OF THIS AMAZING SITE

www.habboisourlife.tk :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Thread closed, please don't create pointless threads, thanks
    Last edited by Bomb-Head; 16-02-2007 at 07:49 PM.

...habbo... is your life?... no, you dont have a life mate.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol i wish somebody could close.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by poipoip View Post
    TO THE N00B WHO CLOSED IT LAST TIME:

U JUST CLOSED IT CUZ UR JELUS OF THIS AMAZING SITE

www.habboisourlife.tk :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc
    Where the noob? :rolleyes: your site dont even load LOL!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, Init

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly, thanks
    Last edited by Bomb-Head; 16-02-2007 at 07:50 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It isn't a good site design is awful doesn't look like it is doing much also this isn't really professional content -

Welcome to Habbo Is Our Lifeā„¢

We opened 05/02/07 & we will be official next week!!

Site is still in it's early stages, there will be loads more added when we can be bovard kkkk

P.s im crap at makin sites lol

- It sounds like a child wrote it and sounds very unofficial and bad. Also the hits counter says you have had 999999999 hits which is ludicrous also it says my i.p. is 69.69.69 and it isn't and it says the date is the 35/12/07 and I didn't know there was 35 days in any month and also I didn't realise we are already up to December 2007.

Please fix it, its absolutely terrible. Sorry for the bad comments but its the truth. Don't advertise website that a) are not finished and b) may not go anywhere and c) Are unprofessional and tacky.

http://habboisourlife.shoutcastuk.com/images/layout.PNG ---- Look stats are fake it links back to a Static image and thats the link above its just one big background and the stats are part of the background THEY DON'T WORK. Don't try to lie because there is only one image in this folder and it links to the background --- http://habboisourlife.shoutcastuk.com/images/ so I am guessing the site is one big image and the stats don't work stop lying. If you have had 100 million hits or whatever show me proof. You wouldn't be getting hosting off a small hosting company.

Tokens

A moderator closed this thread for a reason. You lying, and we were going to end up flaming you in the end :rolleyes:

Tokens

Sorry for double post
    Last edited by Smurtz; 16-02-2007 at 07:41 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.