HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Please watch my new Habbo Video

Hey everyone
    I've made a new habbo music video for the song This Is What Makes Us Girls by Lana Del Rey. I would be really grateful if you could take a few minutes to watch it, a lot of time and effort have been put into making it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x1erqmmcjk

I have another video which I made a few months ago as well which you might like to have a look at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYRAXxSdygk

It would be amazing if you could watch them. Thanks a lot if you do x

P.S. If you have a habbo twitter and would like to follow me its @QueenSoaphie and I follow back

Tokens

Also any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Okay watched 1m of it then got bored, it's boring. you said 1 line out of the full song, lips didn't move at all just bored to death sorry. is it recorded ****ly or is that blurryness an effect you added

Tokens

I was attempting to make it in the same sort of style as Lana Del Rey's videos which are mainly just short shots with effects like those, and yeah its an effect I added the recordings were fine. Thanks for the honest feedback x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

It's really good for a beginners effort, I really like the effect of the Habbo standing in the cloud sorta scenes! It's definitely not easy to do decent edits on these things, so good job I look forward to seeing your future creations o/

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

i found it a bit boring, but i think that's only because habbo videos aren't really my thing some of the effects are quite nice too. x

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

it was boring sorry to break it to you

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Daltron View Post
    It's really good for a beginners effort, I really like the effect of the Habbo standing in the cloud sorta scenes! It's definitely not easy to do decent edits on these things, so good job I look forward to seeing your future creations o/
    Thank you! Yeah I found it quite difficult editing but in the end I managed to finish it haha

Quote Originally Posted by !x!dude!x!2 View Post
    it was boring sorry to break it to you
    I think quite a few people found it boring, so next time I might stick to doing a video with the lyrics in, this time I was just trying something different. Thank you all of you for the feedback x
    Last edited by Soaphie; 27-04-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Really didn't enjoy any of them.
    It's not personal. All Habbo video's are pointless.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soaphie View Post
    Thank you! Yeah I found it quite difficult editing but in the end I managed to finish it haha

I think quite a few people found it boring, so next time I might stick to doing a video with the lyrics in, this time I was just trying something different. Thank you all of you for the feedback x
    Ya well, I onno it was ok .just not my type of thing

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast