HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Nothing to do with me, whoever uploaded the 1 Aug 2015 needs to sort it out so alignment of rest go back to normal.

Back to whoevers in content

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Report All Habbox Bugs Here (Habbox.com V7, Forum, Wiki)

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Nothing to do with me, whoever uploaded the 1 Aug 2015 needs to sort it out so alignment of rest go back to normal.

Back to whoevers in content
    @Samantha;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Type of Issue: Images all over the place
    Browser: Google Chrome
    Screenshot (if applicable or relevant): See below (https://habbox.com/old-hxhd-layouts)
    Administrator: Please mention the Site Manager @scottish;

Fixed, thanks for letting us know. Please make sure you tag the right person next time.
    Like Conor Liked

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I mentioned that the help link was broken on the welcome notice like over a week ago, but you could probably do with updating the graphic on there too as its still all the old limeys

Also just browsing around a lot of the official threads/announcements on the forum lots of them still say to PM the incorrect people etc so just a heads up! Maybe someone could go through and do a forum declutter and remove old schemes that aren't happening anymore etc, and make sure they all say to PM the correct people incase newbies stumble upon them.

@anyonewhocaresanymore;

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Like Joe Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I mentioned that the help link was broken on the welcome notice like over a week ago, but you could probably do with updating the graphic on there too as its still all the old limeys

Also just browsing around a lot of the official threads/announcements on the forum lots of them still say to PM the incorrect people etc so just a heads up! Maybe someone could go through and do a forum declutter and remove old schemes that aren't happening anymore etc, and make sure they all say to PM the correct people incase newbies stumble upon them.

@anyonewhocaresanymore;
    Help link is @Mikey;

Announcements could be any of the main team so I'm just @lawrawrrr; gonna @Sho; do @despect; this and see what happens xx

Also, thanks @Martin; for letting us know - we appreciate it

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post

@anyonewhocaresanymore;
    It's very hard to find everything! I did go through quite a lot of the staff stuff to update. Reason why the welcome notice isn't done is I don't have photoshop at the moment and I'm getting v v v annoyed with paint for alts! I'll go trough some more later and try and get it sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Ill look around too tonight and see if I can get any threads updated

Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Someone has fixed the "click here for help" link on the welcome notice for new members, however they've linked to the support forum, which is only visible if you're logged in, which is what they're trying to get help with :L

Former:

News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I get your point, but for "help" people kinda have to be signed up, not like I can link to a private skype convo!! I've changed it to the relevant FAQ section for now until we finish our new new members section. Thanks for pointing that out, I thought you could post as anything in support for some reason!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I get your point, but for "help" people kinda have to be signed up, not like I can link to a private skype convo!! I've changed it to the relevant FAQ section for now until we finish our new new members section. Thanks for pointing that out, I thought you could post as anything in support for some reason!
    Unless it's help with signing up of course! The welcome notice is mostly aimed at newbies though who have just came to the forum for the first time and so won't have an account

The FAQ is good though, the way I see it is its more of for people who need help signing up I guess? I'm sure there used to be a tutorial somewhere, or if not maybe someone could make one?

Thanks for sorting that Linking to the FAQ is useful as it does cover most of the common issues people would need help for like activation email problems etc.

Former: