HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Were your parents strict when you were young?

I'm asking because earlier I went over to my cousins house and she has 2 children and they are such lovely kids but they get away with everything, like my cousin simply does not discipline them at all, it was quite sad actually because you could tell she really wanted to but she just didn't. I personally felt like it was just a fact that she had no confidence and I get it's not an excuse but yeah. Were you taught right from wrong/disciplined when you were younger?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I never got grounded but i did get a smack if I was bad or a mouthful of soap if I swore. Sometimes I chew on a bar of dove just for the nostalgia

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I lived with my dad since I was four until I moved out. He wasn't terribly strict, but I did get grounded and smacked a couple of times.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I definitely had a few rules in which my parents implemented throughout my childhood.
    I wouldn't say they were extremely strict, they were more practical than anything.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

SO strict. They'll deny it but I wasn't allowed to be on the internet, have a laptop, be out past 30m after school, out after dark at weekends, have certain friends, have sleepovers

and I got punished all the time for stupid shit even when it wasn't even true

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

relatively strict - got a smack a few times, fully deservedly, when i was acting up. got pinned to the wall once by my dad but i was being a absolute ******** to my mum so fully deserved again. other than that, super laid back parents that i hope i will be like when i'm older, i mean it worked for me!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    SO strict. They'll deny it but I wasn't allowed to be on the internet, have a laptop, be out past 30m after school, out after dark at weekends, have certain friends, have sleepovers

and I got punished all the time for stupid shit even when it wasn't even true
    Wow, I can't even imagine going through that .

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Wow, I can't even imagine going through that .
    lol *rolleyes*

that's not even the full story just what I'm willing to share in public lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    lol *rolleyes*

that's not even the full story just what I'm willing to share in public lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's hard though because usually what happens earlier in life impacts what you're like growing up too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We never got grounded growing up, we just got a smack now and again, or get sent up to our room for a bit. They weren't the strictest of parents, it was more verbal than anything once the smacking stopped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast