HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    MilksAreUs

Latest Awards:

Default Blackberry Text "Facility Rejected"

I can't text anyone because after iv'e sent the message, the message 'Facility Rejected' pops up, and wont send the text. Ive tried taking my battery out, didn't work. Any other tips?
    Jump! For my love

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Used to have this all the time, it's a problem with your provider, they haven't added a plan properly or you haven't activated it. Is this BBM (internet) or texts (sms) - it's more of a common problem with BBM as data plans aren't always (well just aren't) compatible with blackberry plans.

Have you been able to send texts before?

Tokens
    Habbo
    MilksAreUs

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Used to have this all the time, it's a problem with your provider, they haven't added a plan properly or you haven't activated it. Is this BBM (internet) or texts (sms) - it's more of a common problem with BBM as data plans aren't always (well just aren't) compatible with blackberry plans.

Have you been able to send texts before?
    Yes, it's sms and ive been perfectly fine, but when I went to send a text, it just started to happen, and not been able to text ever since (been happening for about 5 days now)
    Jump! For my love

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MilksAreUs View Post
    Yes, it's sms and ive been perfectly fine, but when I went to send a text, it just started to happen, and not been able to text ever since (been happening for about 5 days now)
    call your service provider & explain what's happened, it's probably just a fault on their end which they'll just need to reset or something

Tokens
    Habbo
    MilksAreUs

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    call your service provider & explain what's happened, it's probably just a fault on their end which they'll just need to reset or something
    thanks
    Jump! For my love

Tokens
    Habbo
    MilksAreUs

Latest Awards:

Resolved. Went to the EE shop, the guy said it was because of 'Screen Muncher'
    Jump! For my love