HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amanda

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    No problem haha I don;'t really do any pixel things anymore though I whipped this up a few weeks back (looks better in a Habbo client IMO.. actually no I changed my mind, it doesn't.):

It's a comet flying through space, tis not very good but yeah that's all the new art I've done since you last looked I imagine LOL.
    Yeah, It's kinda of understandable because sometimes we may simply get sick of making graphics, not because we create an enormous hate or disgust of it after making it for a so-long time but because, as a natural instinct, we feel like we should become spectators of the process, like when we build a rural city on Simcity and after hours of hard work, you simply decide to stop the crafting for a while and watch the cars and people talking lol

You should be proud because I figured that that was a comet/meteor/supernova before reading the part of your post you say "it's a comet"! Something about the black pixel in the middle of the "head" of it makes it look like it's a cute eye
    what you currently do, anyway?

(also, I remember talking to someone called intersocial {but, probably a variant of it, like -Intersocial- ou Intersocial98 ou LntersocLaL} which would always message me (lucas32145) saying -pokes but we never really talked like healthy humans and, years later, here comes you, and now everything's confusing... after all... were he... you? ha!)
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 07-03-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    Yeah, It's kinda of understandable because sometimes we may simply get sick of making graphics, not because we create an enormous hate or disgust of it after making it for a so-long time but because, as a natural instinct, we feel like we should become spectators of the process, like when we build a rural city on Simcity and after hours of hard work, you simply decide to stop the crafting for a while and watch the cars and people talking lol

You should be proud because I figured that that was a comet/meteor/supernova before reading the part of your post you say "it's a comet"! Something about the black pixel in the middle of the "head" of it makes it look like it's a cute eye
    what you currently do, anyway?

(also, I remember talking to someone called intersocial {but, probably a variant of it, like -Intersocial- ou Intersocial98 ou LntersocLaL} which would always message me (lucas32145) saying -pokes but we never really talked like healthy humans and, years later, here comes you, and now everything's confusing... after all... were he... you? ha!)
    Hmm
    I don't think it was me, I mean I don't recall speaking to you a lot before, so apologies!

Right now not much haha, I have to focus more on my college work, but in my spare time lol i'm usually on Habbo or (trying to) learn German x)
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Hmm
    I don't think it was me, I mean I don't recall speaking to you a lot before, so apologies!

Right now not much haha, I have to focus more on my college work, but in my spare time lol i'm usually on Habbo or (trying to) learn German x)
    ah, that's okay - not that we were big friends or something like that - but his/her nickname was something real close to Intersocial - (did that happen in the Brazillian Habbo?)
    what do you study on college? since you had an interest in pixel art, probably you are specially related to arts or math, something between them

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ah, that's okay - not that we were big friends or something like that - but his/her nickname was something real close to Intersocial - (did that happen in the Brazillian Habbo?)
    what do you study on college? since you had an interest in pixel art, probably you are specially related to arts or math, something between them
    I've never used the Brazilian Habbo, only Habbo.com (.co.uk before) and Habbo.de x)!

I finished sociology, I am studying German & Philosophy at the moment
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I've never used the Brazilian Habbo, only Habbo.com (.co.uk before) and Habbo.de x)!
    Ha! So the Deutsch Habbo, for you, works more or less like the UK Habbo for me, because we both play them not only to have fun but also to learn the local language! Hopefully we're doing fine

Make us a touristic visit, man, it's one of the crazier and crowded hotels around, maybe with the exception of the Habbo Spain!? (you don't have to worry about whether you know how to speak in portuguese or not because... we are not THAT fluent, too - lol)

I finished sociology, I am studying German & Philosophy at the moment
    Do they ask you pupils to be completely fluent on deutsch in order to keep on course or is it something you learn with time with the professors?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ha! So the Deutsch Habbo, for you, works more or less like the UK Habbo for me, because we both play them not only to have fun but also to learn the local language! Hopefully we're doing fine

Make us a touristic visit, man, it's one of the crazier and crowded hotels around, maybe with the exception of the Habbo Spain!? (you don't have to worry about whether you know how to speak in portuguese or not because... we are not THAT fluent, too - lol)

Do they ask you pupils to be completely fluent on deutsch in order to keep on course or is it something you learn with time with the professors?
    Haha I think I'll pass on Habbo.com.br / Habbo.es Even Habbo.de is a bit much for me sometimes :>

And noooo x) I am probably the one who can speak German 'the most competently' in class and I am nowhere near fluent. That's not expected until the end of university
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Haha I think I'll pass on Habbo.com.br / Habbo.es Even Habbo.de is a bit much for me sometimes :>

And noooo x) I am probably the one who can speak German 'the most competently' in class and I am nowhere near fluent. That's not expected until the end of university
    Ha! And how do they react when you say to them that half of your German education comes from a strange game called habbo?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123