HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Travelling for a certain length of time

Where would you go and how long for.

I would go to New Zealand again for 6 months it was amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Totally recommend NZ *flicks hair*

I’m off to Sydney in three weeks for just over a week, but if I could go anywhere I’d either go back to the uk for a bit (see the fam eat the snacks etc) or go to Disney World ngl

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

If money weren't an object? I'd go on a world cruise.

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

ive not been anywhere outside of Ontario. other then northern USA Michigan, and out east Canada (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI etc) out west Canada is still on my list too,, snowboarding!
    although thats all about to change next year,
    not this christmas, but next, my whole family and i are headed to The Bahamas for the Holidays it was a great idea my mom came up with a few months back. considering all the kids are older now.
    also i want to travel with "Ultimate Europe" next year! 35 days! 14 Countires! ages 18-29, i mean its still like $6000 USD but im going to start saving now!
    I'd Be Nice To Get To Greece And See My Friends I Haven't Seen In Years!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I loved India so would love over a few months to see the former Raj (India, Burma, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka) and take my time. I am planning on backpacking after August 2019 (when my contract finishes) so I am considering what to do. One possibility is doing a Cape to Cairo route of the former British colonies (South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, The Sudan and Egypt) although I am open to South America and Asia too. I'll think about it more in-depth next year. Who knows.

I'm supposed to be booking 9 days away with my friend for New Year tonight. We keep switching between Cuba, Mexico and Sri Lanka depending on price so depends what we see tonight when we book. Sri Lanka we're leaning towards as it's geographically the size of Southern Ireland so would be possible to trek through a lot over 9 days there.

@Blance; You could travel European countries for much cheaper than that. Just book a plane to the cheapest place and stay in hostels and get coaches/rail etc. You'd soon meet people doing the same as you continental cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Paris and Budapest are full of Americans and Australians in the summer months doing the same. You could easily turn up without a regimented plan and just go with the flow.

I reckon you could easily manage for $3,000 to get at least 10 countries in your trip.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 08-10-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Like Blance Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've never been abroad, only been to Wales, Scotland and I live in England. I think I'm going to get a passport within the next year and explore a bit more though! I would love to go to the USA or Australia, potentially France (Paris) too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'm a real homebody so wouldn't really want to go away anywhere for a LONG time. I'd say like 3 weeks max.

BUT I actually hate hate travelling itself so yes while I'd love to see NZ and Australia I could never imagine myself getting on a plane for THAT long. Waiting until they bring back Concorde or teleportation like 8h is my max for travelling in 1 go...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I'm a real homebody so wouldn't really want to go away anywhere for a LONG time. I'd say like 3 weeks max.

BUT I actually hate hate travelling itself so yes while I'd love to see NZ and Australia I could never imagine myself getting on a plane for THAT long. Waiting until they bring back Concorde or teleportation like 8h is my max for travelling in 1 go...
    Can always do it in legs, but that would probably mean you’d have to be away longer. When we first moved over here we stopped in California for two weeks which is essentially halfway so the travel time didn’t seem so bad.

I don’t mind travel at all so the NZ-UK flights are fine for me personally but the worst thing is on the way back when you’ve done a 12 and 16 hour flight (via Dubai) and land in Aussie and you have that last 3 hours to go when you really don’t want to get back on a plane.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    Can always do it in legs, but that would probably mean you’d have to be away longer. When we first moved over here we stopped in California for two weeks which is essentially halfway so the travel time didn’t seem so bad.

I don’t mind travel at all so the NZ-UK flights are fine for me personally but the worst thing is on the way back when you’ve done a 12 and 16 hour flight (via Dubai) and land in Aussie and you have that last 3 hours to go when you really don’t want to get back on a plane.
    I have like.... absolutely no desire to visit Asia whatsoever and I've never heard of a leg going the other way!! Would totally do like a week in California then over to NZ!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I have like.... absolutely no desire to visit Asia whatsoever and I've never heard of a leg going the other way!! Would totally do like a week in California then over to NZ!
    I think Dubai tends to be the cheaper route as it’s emirates so that’s why most go that way, but definitely worth looking into the America route if you’re wanting to go there too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast