HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Chloe7355

Latest Awards:

Default PROM dresses +Rep

Okayyy,

So my prom is coming up soon when i say soon i mean like june and i legit have no ideas!!

Can someone give me some ideas please, all i know is that i would like it a like mint colour (blue and green)
    i will give you +rep xox

Thanks x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Evanora

Latest Awards:

team jacob or team edward youd ecide personally this is very elegant and breathtakign

HxSS Blue Team
    +3

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Evanora View Post
    team jacob or team edward youd ecide personally this is very elegant and breathtakign

@rokgal; you be jacob ill be edward

- - - Updated - - -

ANYWAY go into your highstreet and you'll prob be able to find a couple prom dress shops
    its so much better seeing it in person cos you can decide whether you like it on u or not
    i wouldnt go for a short dress imo most ppl prob will go for long n long looks fab anyway
    also dnt go too ott lmao find a dress you feel comfortable and happy in
    dont buy something you look good in but youre not comfortable in cos youre gonna be spending the day in the dress n should be a nice last day to see everyone together before you go off to college/sixth form
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

mine was bought from ebay from china and i actually loved it and it was like a big princess style one and it didnt cost the earth. most people prefer to go to actual prom shops though but my friend spent £450 on her dress for one night which i think is ridiculous

+1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

only mint dress I can remember seeing was in miss selfridge

I'd rather go to an actual boutique though!

+1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

yeah avoid china ebay dresses lol

ok the BEST shop hands down is Quiz for prom dresses if you have one near you... the problem with my prom was that we have one in manchester arndale which meant like 20 girls had one from there and there were a few clashes. if you don't have one near you then definitely go have a look online lol or if theres one but its a distance away i would say its worth the travel and you'll leave with one.

if you DO have one near u... go buy one quickly and tell ppl no one is allowed to buy your one! i think they're anything from 40-100.

OK just had a look online for u... if u go on do NOT go on prom dresses! go on evening and party dresses thats where the good ones are

http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothe...ening-dresses/
    Last edited by Sharon; 16-02-2015 at 07:31 PM.
    Always have courage and be kind
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quiz had nice turquoise and blue ones and if you look out on ebay you will prob find one from there for really cheap. Ebay is good in general if you don't mind second hand. I got a prom dress from Macy's on there that was like 200 for £3!! Don't do the buy it now China dresses though because 99% of the time, they are not like the photo.
    Last edited by Red; 16-02-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

lmao i am an ebay queen tooooooo if you keep tracking it every day (or few hours in my case) you'll prob come across a new one from quiz for like a fiver lol you just have to be sneaky and tactical with your bidding. also a tip is to just search what you're looking for and refine it to ending soonest and auction only. plus look late at night because its likely to not get bids because everyone will be asleep lol so you'll end up getting it easier and cheaper. these tips apply to all clothes!!!!

still the quiz website is ace. avoid china clothes. dresses MORE they are not going to be represented well. tops i guess u could get away with, i still wouldn't risk
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I agree with Sharon! Go for evening dresses rather than prom dresses because if you go in the huge ballgown/Disney princess style you might end up feeling quite out of place when you get there. I've been to five proms altogether and it's always the same: you get a very small handful of girls turning up in the big poofy ballgown and the tiara and their mums cry and say how beautiful they look whilst everyone else tries to avoid them for the whole evening.

I won't lie to you I bought mine of amazon and had a blast. It wasn't even a proper dressy dress but I was comfortable and didn't really want to stand out once I got there? One of my friends turned up looking fantastic though in a long white evening-style dress with no shoes and her hair half tumbling down with beads in.

Anyway I'm getting off the point. I don't know where you live but your profile says London??? Go to markets and look around. I live in Cambridge where we have a great market and they sometimes sell some great clothes down there but you have to go a few times before you find anything really good.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

remember boys like funny

+1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast