HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rhw

Latest Awards:

Default Cartoon Crazy - Ends 16th May

I’ve always enjoyed watching cartoon programmes such as Tom and Jerry and Scooby Doo and I’m fascinated with cartoon characters. In my spare time, I enjoy drawing and creating my own animal cartoon characters as well as giving them personalities!

But I’m going through a bit of a dry patch at the moment. So for this competition, you need to think of and describe your own cartoon character and give it a name and personality!

The most creative character will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep
    Last edited by Hollie; 11-05-2012 at 06:56 PM.

William the Pigeon, a fearless and strong pigeon trying to make a difference. Scarred on the back of his darky grey neck leaving a patch of his body naked and a weak wing that causes his feathers to drag across the floor, all from an incident with a bus.
    He had been flying when a plastic bag had covered his vision and then.. he was hit by a bus. From that day he went on a mission, to clear the bus stop of rubbish. William roams around the bus stop cleaning up the rubbish that lazy humans had thrown onto the floor, William would also scavange food just to survive doing what he loved. He would bob his head back and forward walking around the feet of all the humans. William hopes that one day, before he dies, that he'll get rid of all the rubbish.
    This is the story of William the Pigeon.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Catherine the Squid!

The squid that has, weirdly, 3 eyes. The squid was involved in a experiment. Her skin is now tinted green, eyes pure sapphire colour just a bit more pure, every time she swims she is to fast for any predator. Her personality is rather snappy, she doesn't like humans either. She can have a pleasant side. But that's only if you treat her like some goddess.

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine