HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Aidobmac

Latest Awards:

Default Ponyo [Studio Ghibli]

Hey,

Just watched this last night, and I have to say its a very good movie!

My favorite character has to be Fugimoto

I want to hear peoples reactions to the film and I will say I was not impressed by Ponyo and Sōsuke's voices -_-

Im sure there could of been better people than the Jonas brothers brother and Cyrus's sister

Aidobmac

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I went and saw this at the cinema when it was out and loved it. It is probably my second favourite Ghibli film, behind Spirited Away. The animation was amazing, especially when Sousuke and his mum were driving back to their house during the storm. Miyazaki really does know how to make even the simplest of scenes masterpieces as well; the ramen preparation was mesmerizing. I thought all the voices were great, although Ponyo did get a little annoying at times. A lot of the voice cast kept pronouncing Sousuke's name wrong as well. Whoever directed the voice cast really needed to keep a better level of continuity, but it didn't matter too much.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

When i do eventually come to buy this it will be on Bluray and i'll be watching it subbed. tbh i havent really seen any Chibli films hoping they will start releasing some of them in Blu Ray then ill start buying and watching. Ponyo is on my to buy list for when i have the money to spend. Does look quite good