HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIP THREADS

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Default VIP THREADS

I think that post count should be added when posting in VIP as you are a VIP member

mehh crap idea but aw well lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Isn't it just the same as spam?

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

sorta lol but well no one really posts in it lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

so you can get post count for asking whether fish have brains? dont think so

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I don't think its used enough to see what kind of threads would get posted there really. It's not really a category so to speak so I don't think the threads posted in there in the long run wouldn't really be worthy of post count, when there's a main forum for near enough every kind of topic anyway. It's more of a spammy/chatty area like Matt said and a place for VIPs to mingle I guess haha, I don't see how its different to the kind of threads you would get in spam, and having post count in there could be seen as an unfair advantage, and would most likely get abused. Think its fine as it is, but would be nice to see more activity in there or something which makes it a bit more interesting for people to post in haha. Overall I don't think the quality of threads in there would be anyway near worthy of post count/actual discussion though since there are other forums for that.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've never really seen the point in that section anyway, other than for requesting a usertitle change. Surely it's similar to the staff forums in the sense that it's creating a hierarchy between regular users and "people that think they're better"... :rolleyes:

The forum description says:
    "A place for VIP's to chat and also get information off administrators."

..which doesn't happen either!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    I've never really seen the point in that section anyway, other than for requesting a usertitle change. Surely it's similar to the staff forums in the sense that it's creating a hierarchy between regular users and "people that think they're better"... :rolleyes:

The forum description says:
    "A place for VIP's to chat and also get information off administrators."

..which doesn't happen either!
    Same lol so the threads are pretty pointless and why are they there??? im trying to get it into a bit of spam n crap lol but its not really working that well but aw well

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Nope. The reason it got removed in the first place because I told Oli and we all agreed that it was more spamy most of the time and no constructive posting whatsoever.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

I think VIPs should get post count in Spam.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Stupid and unfair idea. Why should VIPs get post count for the section where nobody even posts and it contradicts the whole point of removing staff spam therefore I believe you shouldn't even be allowed to post in the VIP section and you should only post to request your VIP features. Not fair if others are allowed to make pointless spammy threads in there for only VIP members to see where as staff aren't even allowed a staff spam anymore, ridiculous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast