HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Default Can't hear the radio.

So, I wanted to give Habbox Live a listen but I can't. There is definitely someone DJing whenever I try, I've pushed every single button (play, pause, stop, etc) and it doesn't change anything.

Any chance anyone has any ideas cause I'm not sure what else I can do? It's happened on other fansites too where I can't hear the radio even though someone is DJing.

Edit: Nvm, I've just fixed it. Bloody typical. Flash wasn't enabled so it was stopping it.
    Last edited by Charlie; 23-06-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    rhyce1995

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    So, I wanted to give Habbox Live a listen but I can't. There is definitely someone DJing whenever I try, I've pushed every single button (play, pause, stop, etc) and it doesn't change anything.

Any chance anyone has any ideas cause I'm not sure what else I can do? It's happened on other fansites too where I can't hear the radio even though someone is DJing.

Edit: Nvm, I've just fixed it. Bloody typical. Flash wasn't enabled so it was stopping it.
    What time was this? We had a solid issue at around 9-10am but thats all sorted now. So if there is a DJ on air you should just automatically be tuned in if u press the play if you seem to have anymore issues then plesse dont hesitate to message me. But ill tag the assistant radio manager as well so he can update you if needs be Thanks

Rhyce (HabboxLive Head DJ)

Thanks

@King-Tom;
    Last edited by Rhyce; 23-06-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

It was when I made the thread, but it was because my flash wasn't enabled so I guess that was stopping it or whatever. Thanks for the reply though.
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    rhyce1995

Latest Awards:

Anytime pal

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

This has been affecting a lot of people unfortunately! I think it's to do with flash in google Chrome not being enabled!

I did suggest them making an announcement about it, and putting a banner up on the main site temporarily so that people could easily locate and fix the problem, but it hasn't happened yet. It's so easy to fix once you know! I wasn't able to tune in for a couple of weeks either because of it.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

A notice about it would be a good idea, I only checked on the off chance that was the reason but it was a few weeks ago when I first went onto have a listen and realised I couldn't. We could be losing listeners over a simple fix that no-one knows.
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

id love a notice pls cus i am not able to tune in either
    Like Charlie Liked

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    id love a notice pls cus i am not able to tune in either

If you use Chrome just click on the site information (in the address bar) and go down to "flash" and make sure it's set to "allow". Then you should be able to hear the radio etc.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Ill try get a notice up on the site that will guide people in the right direction as im sure lots of others are having these issues. Ill look into it after work. Apologies to all that might be having these issues.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

This isn't an issue w habbox it's happened to me on lit every website with flash... I think chrome changed something in last few months

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast