HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Im Hyjacked and habbo wont help!

Its been 49 days since my email and pass have been changed from [email protected] to [email protected]

Ive tried contacting habbo support but they wont reply to my email replies..!! Please advice!

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

I'm not sure since i never have had to contact habbo that much but i don't think they respond to the emails. Go here help.habbo.com and submit a ticket.
    If you cannot log in with your habbo details, login with your facebook account or click the more ways to login button.
    Hope i helped at least a little
    (love):S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DaimC View Post
    I'm not sure since i never have had to contact habbo that much but i don't think they respond to the emails. Go here help.habbo.com and submit a ticket.
    If you cannot log in with your habbo details, login with your facebook account or click the more ways to login button.
    Hope i helped at least a little
    Yeah sorry what i meant was i submitted a ticket and then they email you. With option to respond to email. Il try facebook tysm!

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, the email and all dats changed.. Also on habbo support site can you sign in? It doesnt let me?

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheRex View Post
    Yeah sorry what i meant was i submitted a ticket and then they email you. With option to respond to email. Il try facebook tysm!

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, the email and all dats changed.. Also on habbo support site can you sign in? It doesnt let me?
    The sign in button is in the right upper corner. You can try sending another ticket in. Habbo support is slow.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The sign in button is in the right upper corner. You can try sending another ticket in. Habbo support is slow.
    Yeah ik but whenever i click it, it just redirects me back to main page.. Does it do the same?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah ik but whenever i click it, it just redirects me back to main page.. Does it do the same?
    https://help.habbo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Use that .

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

it should direct you to this kind of pop up might i say. http://prntscr.com/fi4oyz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    it should direct you to this kind of pop up might i say. http://prntscr.com/fi4oyz

It says that in the bar and takes me back to the same page.

- - - Updated - - -

Ik the image doesnt load ^ just right click and open in new tab and it works.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dollar

Its been 49 days since my email and pass have been changed from [email protected] to [email protected]

Ive tried contacting habbo support but they wont reply to my email replies..!! Please advice!
    Yeh. they took 60+ to respond to my ban appeal.. ironically they replied 2 days after it had been 6 months and they couldn't help..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So bullsht.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast