HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default My next Holiday..

Hey, Well my recent holiday (august 08) I went on a cruise around italy, spain and france and i loved it. I saw 3 volcanos in one day, saw pompeii and other things. Im more of an explorer on a holiday. So i prefer to go up volcanos and mountains rather than sunbathe. Ive always wanted to go to russia, But what is there to do there? Is there anywhere that there is things to do and places to go? Or how about somewhere different - Where is there things to do ie mountains and places to explore? Help appreciated as were gonna book soon.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well there's red square and that thing in St. Petersburg... that's all I can really think of.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.