HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Default Featured Debates!

What are featured debates?

A featured debate is a debate that has been chosen by the Forum Department to take the spotlight for the week. Essentially, the featured debates will replace official debates that were previously created by the Debates Leader. The aim of this is to open it up to a wider audience and get a broader variety of debates coming in.

How do I enter a featured debate?

Starting right now, I am accepting submissions for a featured debate that must be sent to me via PM. These will then be read and the best one can then be posted by the user who submits it. Once posted, the debate will be stuck, have the [Featured Debate] prefix added to it and have its very own forum notice! In addition to this, all featured debates will get posted on Habbox.com to attract more attention, as well as a shout out on Twitter.

Do I get anything for having a featured debate?

If your debate becomes featured, you will get 2 Weeks VIP, 500 tokens and this lovely new userbar:

This will remain on your account until the next featured debate is chosen!

Additionally, at the end of each month the creator of the featured debate that has the most responses and discussion will win 25 Credits and will keep the above userbar for the next month.

If you have any questions please let me know. If not then get sending those debates in!

Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

The first featured debate, Fossil fuel v alternative energy by @Kronics;, is now available!

You can check it out here https://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=839632

There is a Top Contributor prize for this debate, which means if you make a significant contribution to the debate then you could win 10 Credits OR 2 Weeks VIP!

A big thanks to Kronics for submitting the debate.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!