HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bulls

Default Teleport outside the floor/wall space

Was messing around today and found this little glitch that enables you to be outside the room map, I know you used to be able to do it with one way gates, but didn't think you could since they fixed that awhile back.

Just grab a furni that you can't usually sit/stand on, set up wired to teleport to it, and depending on what direction it's rotated, you'll teleport alongside it.
    Sorry if it's been posted, hadn't seen this method before. Shrug.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can you walk back onto the adjacent square when you remove the pillar? Or are you stuck until you teleport/reload?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Can you walk back onto the adjacent square when you remove the pillar? Or are you stuck until you teleport/reload?
    Yeah you can ;]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Are you able to teleport pieces of furniture to one another? And if you can, do they follow the same mechanics as Habbos?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bulls

Furni moving over furni doesn't really follow the same mechanics as Habbos/pets moving over it, nor does furni teleport as such, and seeing as this whole method relies on the Habbo teleporting.. I'm kind of at a loss to figure. But then again there is the whole new stacking scenario, which did bring about this weird glitch so who knows, feel free to mess around and see what you find.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Are you able to teleport pieces of furniture to one another? And if you can, do they follow the same mechanics as Habbos?
    You can put certain pieces of furniture outside the floor map (although not in the way you described). Some individual items have been designed 'wrongly' and with the right jiggery-pokery you can get furni which is bigger than 1x1 onto rollers. From there it's possible to roll the item partially outside the room. However, what happens when you do this is that the items 'disappear'. For any users that are in the room when the furni is rolled outside the room then they can still see the item but anyone who enters the room cannot see it.

Stranger still, once you've rolled an item out the room and you can still see it, it acts like it isn't really there. You can move it inside other items without any difficulty, can't rotate it and can't pick it up. It's also not in your hand. For a short window it does genuinely appear that it's gone from the game. Initially I panicked cause I thought I'd just lost a bunch of furni to the abyss. Fortunately, once you reload the hotel it returns to your hand.

So yeah it's possible to put furni in the black but Habbo have wised up since the days of old and now when you do actually manage to get it in there it just gets sent back to your hand. It's a really handy glitch though; it used to be the only way of stacking on black holes which were 'switched on' before they brought out this new stacking tile.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Oh wow, nice glitch

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Yeah I randomly came across this ages ago in my room. You can't get back into the main room
    when you're there, no.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thatw eird lol cool you found it
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    AndyATW!

Latest Awards:

If you use group divider, you can teleport into corners.
    Also, this has been like this for a while.
    Since habbo help tool is broken, here are the links: Help tool links

find your previous requests: https://help.habbo.com/requests
    Submit new ticket (logged in): https://help.habbo.com/requests/new
    Submit new ticket (not logged in): https://help.habbo.com/anonymous_requests/new