HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: N00BS

Tokens

Exclamation N00BS

why is it in every room i go into someone is getting called

a n00b? Ive had enough of this and i would just like 2 say WHOEVER CALLS ANOTHER HABBO

N00BS ARE JUST IMMATURE N00BS THMSELVES IF NOT THAT MORE OF A N00B THAN THE NEW HABBO... if

you think its funny just think of how they feel? i've been into plenty of rooms and ive

never been into one without someone getting called a n00b.. think about it logically, if it

wasnt for these so called 'n00bs' we would all be 'n00bs' ourselves... we would have

nobody to teach whats safe and not... instead of callin them n00bs cause there new why dont

u try and tell them whats right and wrong instead of judgeing them for wanting to enjoy the

same way we do on the hotel

I have seen alot of 'anti-noob' rooms, i would have found these really offensive if i was new in the hotel...
    its not called 'mature' habbos who call other habbos 'noobs'
    its called 'S****' cause all they are doing is looking down on others!

Thanx
    ѕтσρ αиιмαℓ ¢яυєℓту

тєѕт му ραтιєи¢є.. gσ σи.. ι ∂αяє уσυ!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I Tottaly Aggree Lu-ar-en You On My Friend List. lol.
    I want to be a Penguin,Hippo,Llama Real Boy!

Ex-Forum Moderator - 2005-2008
    Ex-Habbox Live DJ - 2006-2007
    x

Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

people who call people noobs anre S****.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sad as it seems, some people are called noobs when they are trying to scam people, stealing stuff etc they deserve it but not a poor helpless new kind not doing anything wrong habbo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

new members on habbo/x are not noobs iam so sick of this people not getting time to know someone just saying u noob :@

Tokens

ugh i hate that too when people call me a noob cuz i ain't hc or got no furni but i know more then them about habbo!
    things happen......

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ok. your post is un-readable as all it basically says is n00b. chill out. if habbos want to call others n00bs it is their choice. it isnt a particularly offensive word otherwise it would be in the bobba filter. also habbo ltd have used the word in one of their polls.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by F13
    ugh i hate that too when people call me a noob cuz i ain't hc or got no furni but i know more then them about habbo!
    You are probably extremely wise not buying HC and Furni, waste of money on imaginary currency and pixels.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think this problem arrises becuse, wehn a "noob" enters a room and see otehr mebsr amybe callling someon anoob, they instaly think its an insult of some kind, saying there dumb or somthing, rather than the truth thats there simply being called a newby, somone who has yet to learn all the ins and out of it so, it tend to be tonly the actaly noobs, who sit there calling other new mebsr noobs.... if that made any sences at all.

Tokens

No offence, but i don't really understand any of your messages, maybe if you typed properly i would understand what you were typing, other wise no, i cannot understand what you meant by that!

Calling someone a noob, is just as offensive as calling someone any of those filtered words, i say, dont call people noobs, and they wont call you s****
    ѕтσρ αиιмαℓ ¢яυєℓту

тєѕт му ραтιєи¢є.. gσ σи.. ι ∂αяє уσυ!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast