HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ChickenFaces

Latest Awards:

Default Scintillating Sicknesses - Ends 16th May

My Biology teacher loves to describe really disgusting infections and diseases to us. I'll admit, I've started to get an interest in them as well. And since I've spent all week studying for a Biology exam, I decided to relate Biology to everything... Even competitions.

Post a disgusting/interesting disease [its name and symptoms] below. It can be a real-life disease, or one that you've made up on your own. Just be appropriate, have fun, and good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 11-05-2011 at 09:05 PM.

I'm on my knees
    you're my favorite disease.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

*REMOVED*

Irritation and discoloured skin.

Has to be the most disgusting around except for like maybe herpes.

moderator alert Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate posts!
    Last edited by Chris; 12-05-2011 at 02:20 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iflu.

Latest Awards:

Lewandowsky-Lutz Disease

It is a condition in which keratin-like matter (the substance that forms your nail) grows out of the hands and legs. The growth is extremely hard to remove.

I think it's a real disease. D :

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Werewolf Syndrome
    Where a human thinks they are a Werewolf.

This is real

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Elephantiasis

Caused by a parasitic infection from round worms, the lymphatic system is virtually shut down, thereby making it impossible for tissue to shed fluid.

The fluid builds up, inflaming the tissue and causing you to swell up like a...wait for it.....an elephant!

This disease is commonly found in underdeveloped regions of South America, Central Africa, Asia, the Pacific Islands, and the Caribbean.

Long-term infection a buildup of fluid in the scrotum, and elephantiasis of the legs, scrotum, arms, penis, breasts, and vulvae.

Before you start envisioning a huge penis or massive jugs on your girl, just remember it's extremely painful and it means you have SEVERAL WORMS mutating in your body.
    Last edited by Splendipz; 12-05-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Vampire Disease: pain from the sun

There are people out there who go to great lengths to avoid the sun. If they are caught in the sun, their skin will blister. Some of them have pain and blistering as soon as the sun touches their skin. Ok, so they're not actually vampires. They don't drink blood and sleep in coffins, but they do suffer from a rare disease that has vampire-like symptoms.

Real disease.

DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD

Tokens
    Habbo
    !-Ben-!

Latest Awards:

Bigheadais

Where head swells

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cancrum Oris

Also called "noma" and gangrenous stomatitis, cancrum oris attacks the mucous membranes of the mouth.
    Afflicting mostly children in developing countries, this disease spreads into the cheek, nose and palate
    causing the tissue to literally rot off the face.

Early symptoms include excessive salivation, fetid odor and gray discoloration of the affected area.
    Sufferers typically have chronic malnutrition and poor oral hygiene. Noma can be fatal if left
    untreated. It can cause massive tissue destruction before healing. Treatment with antibiotics and nutritional
    support halts progression of the disease. Plastic surgery may be necessary to remove destroyed tissues and
    reconstruct facial bones.
    Last edited by kuzkasate; 12-05-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Tokens

Gomasosalisanylasiswhichbangolivetidiermintierosig niercramnierok

A deep nail stuck into the heart.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Hypertrichosis, sometimes called “Human Werewolf Syndrome”, is characterized by excessive hair growth in various places...

Will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast