HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Welcome messages in habbox rooms

Heyy, it might already be done but I thought I’d mention it anyway..

So you know the wired welcome messages when you enter a room? How about we use them to inform visitors of current forum comps/events etc? I know if I entered the helpdesk and the welcome message said “COMPETITION: Win a starfish wreath! Check out habbox.com/disney for details” I’d be signing up haha.

Again, sorry if already done!! I miss a lot on mobile haha

@despect;
    Like Joe, Ozad, LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

We've done it for things like content week and will 100% do it for HxSS. I dont know whether this would bring more interest personally but I'm more than happy to give it a go and see if it does bring more interest!

Thanks so much for the suggestion! I'll put some wired in tonight x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aw thats a shame you dont think it’ll bring any interest but thanks for giving it a go anyways and no problem

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It certainly does no harm but sadly so so so often I've had people tell me in events that they ignore all welcome messages these days for hxhd it might be useful though as you obviously get newer folk who might be more likely to actually pay attention
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

I certainly don't think it would hurt, and I am always happy to advertise Habbox competitions and so on!!!!

Unfortunately I have to agree with Tom... So many people simply ignore welcome messages, even those explaining how to play, and then they get all antsy because they don't know how to play...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

100% agree most dont read them in events or busy rooms.. just too much going on! But yeah, would work well in hxhd !
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

What if we put in HxHD a Habbox News Feed female/male bot which eventually promotes the exciting stuff that is happening here from X minute to X minute? It eventually won't be ignored by who's inside