HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Thumbs down Friday 13th, lucky you! (Or Not) - Ends 18th July

Well, Friday the 13th is nearly here. It only occurs 1-3 times per calendar year but scares the hell out of a lot of people. Fun fact (or not): Do you know that statistics have shown that fewer accidents happen during Friday 13th. Why? Most people are extra careful. Some people are too scared to even go out or do anything the whole day.

The reason most of people try to avoid (as if they can) Friday the 13th is because of its association with bad omen and being unlucky. Straight to the point, we have all had our fair share of bad luck. Habbox is here to listen!

Tell us a silly/funny/embarrassing unlucky moments of yours and we will pick 2 of the best (read:worst) stories told. May the most unlucky win. Hahah.

Prize : 5c and 50 forum tokens for both winners

Last edited by YellowBelli; 11-07-2018 at 06:52 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is now open!

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Last Week!

Oh here we go!
    last week, the thursday, or friday (i can't remember because i've already written it off and suppressed those memories) i had the worst day in a long time.

early morning, around 5 am got up took a shower like any other day, Grabbed a coffee to sit and gorge in some youtube before i head out to work, and that's when it all started.

My Tassimo broke!, spewing hot coffee everywhere! no coffee for me, after cleaning that up, and changing. I went out to start the car, to find it didn't want to run, my dad was the last one to use it and didn't close the door all the way and killed the battery! Of Course!
    Now i'm in a rush trying to get everything together and call a cab for a ride to work. only to find I Ran out of talk minutes for my cell phone lastnight! Of Course! (yes my phone still takes minutes! pay as you go! lol) guess im biking! i ran out the door, i had 20 mins to get to work and the bike ride is roughly 30-35. Joy!
    I was a little late, 5 mins or so, but i also forgot my wallet, with my punch in card and my house keys! so i can't punch in and get paid for the day, nor can i get back into my house after work! and it gets better!
    the day at work was actually not to bad, as far as i remember, maybe it just wasn't as bad in comparison which made it seem better.

so after work, im ready to bike home and break into my house. and the rain starts, downpour! i was soaked before i made it to the end of the street, the end of the street where my bicycle tire blew... i am 100% serious! worst day ever. im wet, my bike is screwed, im at least a hour walk from home. and i have to go break into my house.
    When i finally got home and in my house, I threw down my bike and ripped the cord out of my headphones, and tried to charge my phone, the water got into my charger port and now my phone wont charge! so i bought a wireless charger pad for it, at least that works.
    sad to say buying that charger pad and seeing it worked was the best part of that day..

Horrible Day! but im still here!
    Like TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

This is not very hardcore but it is something that happened yesterday that made me think, "I am very unlucky right now".
    I was hanging out with my friend at her campsite and we decided to walk to the beach to get some ice cream since it was really warm outside. A minute after we started walking, my sandal strap broke (so I was without a sandal), so I decided to just walk barefoot. I have very sensitive feet so that was a problem and it made it a very miserable walk.

After that happened, we finally got to the ice cream place and we got our ice creams. I ordered a medium because I didn't think a small would be enough. But, then the worker gives me my cone and the ice cream on it is HUGE. So, I wasn't complaining, I was just eating away at my ice cream. After that, we sat down at a bench in the shade to eat our ice cream. There was so much ice cream on mine that I was like "Jeez, I should've grabbed more napkins", And just as that happened, my ice cream was so heavy on my cone that it broke the top part of my cone and my ice cream and that top half of the cone fell off and landed on the table.

I got ice cream all over the table, all over my hands, and all over my new dress (yikes). So, let's just say, my medium ice cream turned into a small ice cream with my bad luck & I had sticky hands for the rest of the day
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

This happened while ago but, I get to my hotel after a long day and being exhausted its almost 11pm, the front desk gave me the room keys to someone else’s room...meaning that i just walked in on someone....so basically i just lived my own worst nightmare & i will never sleep soundly in a hotel room ever again.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I’m really uncoordinated so most of my unluckiness is when I fall over. One time on school camp I fell out of a canoe and then also had to be rescued from the hign ropes course which made for a pretty miserable camp. But the other day I was already having a bad day and I was walking outside a busy train station in the city so lots of people were around. I was thinking about how the ground was wet and slippable and sure enough I slipped and fell. Then a few people came over to ask if I was alright and I started crying haha it was a crap day.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    victoriarose,

I was shopping in my local Asda, I was minding my own buisness walking along not really paying attention but then I see my friend at the end of the isle.. So I run down with my shopping trolley and fly round the corner straight into a display where they were giving out free samples knocking the full thing over. So then as I am trying to pick the items up I for real bend down and split my trousers. Ive never been so embarassed in my life so I am trying to run out of Asda without making any more of a show. I get to the row where my car is and slip over on some ice the kind that you cant even see is there. I litreally layed there for like 5 mins debating what to do with myself before someone helped me up. I didnt go back to that Asda for a few weeks. The shame was to much haha x

Tokens
    Habbo
    HabbosLegend

Latest Awards:

One time I went to primrose valley and I was on the paratrooper with my brother. I shouted “kinky” out loud thinking it was an innocent word. LMAO I was about 10 or 11!
    I do be that Habbo Legend.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Every day may as well be Friday the 13th for me, there was that one time I dropped my knife and it landed point down, straight in my foot.