HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .!:miguel:.

Default Major lag and d/c problems?

Everytime I log into habbo I get MAJOR lag, And from the time I log into Habbo 2 - 12 Mins I D/C :/
    I cleared my cache and cleared my cookies, But I want to know whats causing this problem is anyone else having this??
    It started happening like on Thursday, and then on Friday It became a little better the lag didn't happen every second like on ThursdayBut I keep logging in because I have this room comp. and I need to finish the room before monday Help pls !

WHEN IT STARTED : JUNE 19, 14

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Not a clue. I know Habbo was really laggy last week but it went back to normal for me. Maybe try using a different browser as you've already tried clearing your chache and history?

Tokens
    Habbo

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    Not a clue. I know Habbo was really laggy last week but it went back to normal for me. Maybe try using a different browser as you've already tried clearing your chache and history?
    Yes I have used a different browser and I cleared my cache and history

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Yeah I don't know then. I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem recently or if they do it goes away after a while.
    Last edited by Matt; 21-06-2014 at 08:20 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    Yeah I don't know then. I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem recently or if they do it goes away after a while.
    Yeah, I heard of TINK3RBELL or TINKERB3LL having the same problem

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I'm the same. I keep getting all these like stop scripts messages in firefox and really bad lag ugh. mine only happened this week too.

Tokens
    Habbo

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    I'm the same. I keep getting all these like stop scripts messages in firefox and really bad lag ugh. mine only happened this week too.
    OMG it started this week, but on chrome

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I've had a few issues with errors logging me out and lag - but only really when I'm getting achievements in boosters.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo

Ok, So I was on summer vacation and when I went on habbo nothing was laggy or anything and I wasn't d/cing... The lag went away when I went home but the d/c is still there. So I think my computer is doing something because now I have all these ads by offerswizard.. but yeah nothing is happening now.