HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default should I be worrying about this yet?

Right... i'm a sophomore (10th grade, year 11, whatever you like to call it) at high school, i've just turned 15 and i'll graduate when i'm late on 17.. so let's call it in 3 years time.

me and some people were talking about uni the other day, I want to go to a good uni - but idk, i've just not worried about it much yet, she said I should be worrying like hell about it - even though I have 3 years to go.

should I be worrying yet, or not?
    sure, I think about it - but not worry.

what exactly should I be doing?
    Last edited by -Soph-; 13-11-2007 at 04:56 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I started worrying about University when I was about 13, but that's just weird. Honestly, you don't really need to actually start 'worrying' until you need to start applying I don't think. I would start thinking about it, but don't get panicky. It might be different in America..
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    I started worrying about University when I was about 13, but that's just weird. Honestly, you don't really need to actually start 'worrying' until you need to start applying I don't think. I would start thinking about it, but don't get panicky. It might be different in America..
    Agreed, i think its good to think about it 2 years in advance, start getting information, i wouldn't recommend getting worried about it, you will probably apply in your last year at school. Having said that, the sooner you start, the more relaxed you will feel at the end

I'm here and there :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its not worth worrying about it now, though it might be a good idea to have a look around at the courses offered, and thinking about what you want to do, that way you can get loads of info on it, and make sure that you can get the required grades or whatever to get accepted
    Rep Points: 1065
    Last Good Rep From: Cyndia
    Last Bad Rep From: someone too cowardly to leave their name

The People I Trust:
    Royal, Cwmbran, base, :Jakey, Destiny, Laurae90, Evolution, Mik, deagle

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah, I know you have to get extra credits to get into uni, so i'm taking that into mind when I choose my classes - i'm talking a few extra classes and i'm considering summer school - so maybe, just maybe, I could graduate when I am 16 (i'd be youngggg, i'm the young one in my year haha!)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It all really depends on what you want to do, If your sure of what you want to do, you can relax a little more because you dont have the worrying of what your going to be when your older, I started thinking about uni when I turned 14, but thats when I started GCSE etc. So it was my qualifications I was worried about mainly, now that I've set off my applications, I can relax a little S still need to study, and do good in exams) because I have to wait for the unis to reply

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You should'nt be 'worrying' about it, but you should keep your grades up the best you can for when that time does roll around.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You shudnt be worrying that much as it may affect u.Best thing to do is focusing on ur studies and go for it .Its normal to feel worry but dun let it get over u ye? good luck thou!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well yeah, that's what i'm doing atm, just keeping my grades up etc.

and thanks everyone :}

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Don't worry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx