Hey,

Previously, I posted a public application offering my assistance to any website in need of help. I come again in need of a project to offer my assistance in. I feel as if an updated public application will give you a better incite of myself.

--

Brief overview of me;

My name is William, I am 17 years of age and I am currently a (USA) High school student in my senior year (12th year). I am heavily involved in school and have all intentions of attending a University coming straight out of High school. I intend on having a main course of study in Business management and marketing and gain a certificate in website production.

Though I have never essentially owned a fansite, I do love offering my assistance in the development of new fansites. This process of creating something unique, with different perspectives beyond the mediocrity, brings a huge amount of thrill. I am one of organization, uniqueness and likes to carrying out procedures correctly in a professional-like manor. I like to be involved in environments where the project holders take the initiative to complete tasks, rather than relying on others.

--

I feel as if I can assist with any current project, whether that be an already-open project or a project in development, in areas of organizing staff, staff procedures, content and overall performance of the project. I have all the essential knowledge in the development of every department of a fansite, so assuring that proper procedures are carried out correctly, will not be an issue.

You may ask yourself, why conduct a "hobby project" with such organization? I feel as if, with any project, to be successful through the public eye as well as essentially being a successful website, you have to present yourselves in a manor that others will take you seriously. And though I stand before you with a fully planned out application, obviously I am not always in a serious-like mood. I am keen of enjoying the project while doing things right as well.

So, if you feel as if I could be an asset to your project, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you provide me with any messenger contact details in the private message, it will help for a faster reply and will be more convenient.