HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liv3Wire!

Tokens

Arrow Liv3Wire!

Hi there,

My name is Brad from a small online company called Liv3Wire (Live Wire). I'm the Founder and Director of the company and I would just like to introduce you all to it.

Liv3Wire provides free computer support in a variety of different methods eg Live Support, Ticket Support, Tutorials and so on. You get the idea.

Our aim is to find you a solution to your computer problem(s) free of charge. We are still under heavy development, but you can view our progress on our development page at www.liv3wire.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact us about any questions you may have or even just to get some more information. Email - [email protected]

Kind Regards,
    Brad

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thank you for advertising a coming soon page.

Thanks Adam.

Basically, we are still under development but the Live Support section of the site is available for use. So people can still get computer support without the main site opened yet.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would like to ask you a question, though. Why are you having merchandise and what could it possibly be?

Well the merchandise is basically t-shirts etc. But after the thought of it, I think im going to hold off on the merchandise until the site picks up.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

So it's basically a none profit making site?

Sounds like something quite nice !
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Yes, the only money we make is through advertising. But the site isn't loaded with adverts. My aim is to try help people without charging them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

sounds like a gd ide if u ask me but i highly doubt ur gonna find experience ppl to work for u for free
    ofwgktadgaf

Thank you for your comments. Yes I understnad what you are saying about the jobs but, I need to try haha.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont like your logo, nor splash page, sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast