HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Xarea

Latest Awards:

Default Anyone been on a PSP?

As a result of these concers you and Oliver are requested to attend a meeting with a representative from the governing body of the school, the Head Teacher and myself. Oliver will be placed on a Pastoral Support Plan (PSP) which is a 16 week programme designed to both monitor and support Oliver in modifying his behaviour to become move positive and engaged with all aspects of his education.
    Has anyone ever been on a PSP? And what do you have to do?
    eek.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

what trouble have you been in?
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

why is it all the fools and ******s get special support, when the students excelling in their subject get nothing?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    why is it all the fools and ******s get special support, when the students excelling in their subject get nothing?
    there's not a day i go to school not thinking that.
    goodbye.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xarea

Latest Awards:

Because if they are excelling, then they obviously don't need help?
    eek.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Olleh View Post
    Has anyone ever been on a PSP? And what do you have to do?
    I own one.

Depends on the game.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Olleh View Post
    Because if they are excelling, then they obviously don't need help?
    they should be challenged further to gain their maximum potential

they shouldnt be held back by wasters and failures.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This annoys me also but I wouldn't say I was excelling in school.. I actually stuggled with alot of subjects and found it hard in exams and stuff. Badly behaved kids got given a behavior contract where they were given CD's, DVDs etc if they behaved so were rewarded for their bad behavior while smart kids were given certifcates and sweets and stuff for their good work etc while someone like me who found work hard and genuinly tried my best and was well behaved got totally ignored... so meh at least you understood the work and stuff =]

@ the thread starter I'm not sure what a PSP is but good luck with it
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im not sure

but as the above said, it really annoys me that i get nothing except maybe a crap certificate that ends up in a box that i will never see/care about whilst the bad/underachieving kids get a lot. It's just stupid.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I found it funny they made up that attention deficit disorder thing as an excuse for kids who are bad. They don't need attention, they need a good beating.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast