HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default In a slight diilema

So, I picked up my AS results last month, I got good grades, therefore I will be continuing with A2. I did 4 subjects at AS, however it is sort of expected that you should drop to 3 subjects for A2. I told myself at the end of the year I would drop the subject I got the lowesT grade in, which turned out to be History. However, I want to do History at university, and I really don't want to drop it, however, I don't want to drop any of my other subjects either. I also feel that if I carry on with History and my grade does not improve, I fear that it could stop me from getting into uni altogether. So yeah, I'm abit confussed as to what I should do.

Oh, and incase your wondering, I got a B in Business Studies, C in Law and English Lit and D in History.

I'm also aware that I've typo'd dilema.
    Last edited by Frodo13.; 03-09-2008 at 03:31 PM.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW