HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Doctor Who news

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Doctor Who news

Hey guys you proberly have noticed no Doctor who episodes have been out latly and they've all gone off the website don't panic ! We are just having problems with the Control panel. The episodes should be back up soon and the series will be back in full swing

Sorry

Dan
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can't wait for the new epps

As an update to Dan's statement, the control panel is now working once again!! So shows should be uploaded shortly.
    1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2250 2500 2750 3000
    Rep Counter
    900 910 920 930 940 950 960 970
    980 990 1000

Vouches
    [X]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Monape

Latest Awards:

Good to see you're keeping us in the light of what's happening! n_n

GL with the new eps of Dr. Who :]