HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default (+15 REP) WhatsApp help

Yesterday I got myself a new BlackBerry Bold 9780. I've download WhatsApp and after you enter and nickname and stuff, it goes to this page that says "WhatsApp v2.6.4130 is initializing ... [This can take up to 5 minutes]". It goes through stage 1, 2 and the TCP/BIS stage 3 but then when it goes to the updating bit, I get the following message underneath: "Sync error: could not connect to sro.whatsapp.net:443 (Please what while system retries.)" but it never manages to update.

I know it's not my phones internet that is the problem so I'm stumped. Help would be appreciated!

(yn)

moderator alert Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from ' Technology Discussion ' to here as probably more suitable
    Last edited by Catzsy; 18-07-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Yesterday I got myself a new BlackBerry Bold 9780. I've download WhatsApp and after you enter and nickname and stuff, it goes to this page that says "WhatsApp v2.6.4130 is initializing ... [This can take up to 5 minutes]". It goes through stage 1, 2 and the TCP/BIS stage 3 but then when it goes to the updating bit, I get the following message underneath: "Sync error: could not connect to sro.whatsapp.net:443 (Please what while system retries.)" but it never manages to update.

I know it's not my phones internet that is the problem so I'm stumped. Help would be appreciated!

(yn)

moderator alert Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from ' Technology Discussion ' to here as probably more suitable
    Have you tried restarting your phone. If not help, you can always re download it, that never hurts . If not I am baffled maybe try and update via a WiFi connection, this may help. Sorry if I am useless.

There are currently 35 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 34 guests)
    wth?!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tried them all and yeah, wtf? Bots?

+REP for suggestion though matey

EDIT: Just had an email! Happy days

Sorry, our servers were having a bit of an issue, everything should be working now.If you are still experiencing issues, please first try rebooting your phone.
    Last edited by Slowpoke; 18-07-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

At least its all sorted now