HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Does Anyone Have "Spiked Chest Armour" Clothing?

Hi!

Two quick queries about spiked armour:

1: I noticed that the iron counterpart has legs. Is there also matching legs for the spiked armour? There isn't any in the marketplace at the time of posting.

2: If you or someone you know has spiked armour, please let me know your/their username. I'd love to see how it looks combined with Robes Of The Lost Souls. I will buy them for you to equip with the spiked armour.

Thanks in advance!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I know that no legs were released with it (although there was one in the promo image), it was just the helmet and body.

I don't actually own one so can't show you with the robes though, but knowing how Habbo clothes interact BADLY so I assume it would glitch!!!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I know that no legs were released with it (although there was one in the promo image), it was just the helmet and body.

I don't actually own one so can't show you with the robes though, but knowing how Habbo clothes interact BADLY so I assume it would glitch!!!
    Hmm, I wonder if/when we will get the rest of the set. Do you happen to know where I can find the promo image? I'm really curious to see how the set looks, especially the helmet.

I notice your profile picture looks similar, but that's not it, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, I wonder if/when we will get the rest of the set. Do you happen to know where I can find the promo image? I'm really curious to see how the set looks, especially the helmet.

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore my last message, I'm stupid. Woah. I NEED that cape. I wonder which clothing slot the sword will use. Thanks a lot!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by I8U View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore my last message, I'm stupid. Woah. I NEED that cape. I wonder which clothing slot the sword will use. Thanks a lot!
    Haha! I doubt the others will ever be released as the campaign is over now. A better cape would be great though right? and a flaming sword!!!

Tokens

Haha! I doubt the others will ever be released as the campaign is over now. A better cape would be great though right? and a flaming sword!!!
    Damn, that is such a shame. Definitely, I love capes in the game, they have always been part of my long term outfit. Really wanted something a little more fancy like the one shown in the promo picture. A flaming sword would also been pretty cool, you'd have to be careful sitting on an inflatable chair while holding that haha

I sent you a friend request by the way!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by I8U View Post
    Damn, that is such a shame. Definitely, I love capes in the game, they have always been part of my long term outfit. Really wanted something a little more fancy like the one shown in the promo picture. A flaming sword would also been pretty cool, you'd have to be careful sitting on an inflatable chair while holding that haha

I sent you a friend request by the way!
    You could do Star Wars RP with the sword too it’d be a dream hahahaha

One day maybe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk