HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Should Fox Hunting Be Banned ?

Well i think fox hunting is sick and wrong how can you find fun in killing a poor fox !

But what do you think ?

AngJum Guest

It's already banned in Scotland

G-flow Guest

YA i agree , tis sick indeed! I find the killing of any animal sick..just as bad...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I find it pretty od how many of you are compleat and utter hypocrits, while you say fox hunting is sick, most of you support killing 100's of thousands of other animals so you can eat meat. I east meat and am happy to, its nature.

AngJum Guest

Foxes get killed in sick ways, but so do other animals; cattle, pigs etc and I eat animals, I eat no vegetables as I don't like them. I see no other area of food to eat

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dont ban fox hunting.

Foxes have no proper role in this life, if they went extinct it wont do anything, more important animals like Common Buzzards would return to England and they are moe better than foxes as some land next to you and have a conversation with you. Don't believe me, ask my brother, he was holding his wittle kestrel and this buzzard flew down asking for food. WOuld a fox do that? No because they are moody stinky germ ridden vermin.

Why are foxes vermin?
    All day long they do the usual dog thing, roll around in **** and poop. WIthout an owner, they dont get cleaned, therefore they walk around our houses at night spreading germs.

I find it funny that you would rather save a fox than a sheep or any other animals, which is way more friendlier and cleaner than any stinky fox.

I dont want fox hunting banned, as I think, the sooner foxes are extinct in England, the better.

Bye bye stink germ ridden fox.

Save the Bunnies!
    Last edited by GommeInc; 21-02-2005 at 01:35 PM.

AngJum Guest

If all the foxes were wiped out, well maybe not completly the food chain would be effected DRAMATICALLY, there would be more rabbits, rabbits eat vegetables like cabbage and then the emount of cabbages producted by a farmer would be much smaller, then where would we get our food from?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Um, more animals eat rabbits you know.

Common Buzzards would probably become more common again.
    Sparrow Hawks would be more common.
    Cats and Dogs would have less competition.

Mainly it is bird of prey because England used to be filled with them until people cared for germ ridden animals like foxes.

AngJum Guest

What other animals eat rabbits then?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just gave you a list my dear.

Cats, Dogs, Sparrow Hawks, Harris Hawks, Common Buzzards.

They dont leave a mess and are more useful than a stinky fox.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast