HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ben View Post
    you're saying people are born gay/etc?
    you don't think so?
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Tbh I doubt I'd mind because my 16 year old boyfriend says he's bi-curious and finds some men like andy sixx etc hot but yeah not talking about that, I think I would love grandchildren but I want a few kids. I'd accept them because they're my child, it might take me a while to adjust to it but they're still my kid and I'd love them no matter what.

Tokens
    Habbo
    chantellehugs

Latest Awards:

I'd accept it, life's too short to argue over something that makes someone else happy. I agree with the comments about not wanting to see them kissing, but that would apply no matter what their sexuality because it's sorta awkward when you see people kissing or being all lovey dovey and you're like 'right then....'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd be cool with it, least I know they'll have a successful career hosting a chat show.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nuxty

Latest Awards:

I'd be fine with it! People should be free to be who and whatever they want to be.
    Charlie

Previous Habbox Roles: News Manager, Assistant News Manager, Senior News Reporter, News Reporter, Help Desk Staff, Forum Moderator, Events Organiser & Content Designer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Would be gutted if I only had one son..

The family "line" would be killed - which I don't want, and know people before me in my family wouldn't have hated too

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

I don't lable people so it would be no different.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

If i only had one child i'd be a little disappointed as the family name wouldn't be continued, however i'd still accept it, they would be my child after all and their happiness would be the most important thing.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wouldn't care, as long as they're happy. I'm not too fussed about grandchildren, cause I doubt I want kids to start with.
    Alexandra!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Why would you ask a bunch of gay people would they be disappointed if their son or daughter turned out to be gay, what a silly question

On a serious note, I'd be somewhat upset. Sounds stupid but I'm being honest. I'd accept their sexuality but it would take some time. If I had a child, my dream would be for them to grow up, be successful and have a big family they care for. Without sounding like too much of a ****, I can't see how gay relationships with children can work. It's not only unfair on the child as they would get bullied growing up but they also need both a mother figure and a father figure in their life. I have nothing against gay people and I hope anyone reading this that is gay has a successful relationship with their boyfriends / girlfriends but from the way I look at it, it's wrong to take a child and put it in that situation no matter how much it's loved. It's just confusing for the child.
    Last edited by Richie; 29-06-2011 at 12:54 AM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast