HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glee - Season 5

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

Default Glee - Season 5

I've just caught up with Season 5 of Glee (which, unfortunately, is only 3 episodes in so far) and I am truly shocked by the third episode.
    I literally spent the entire time crying and sobbing and wiping my eyes and nose and hyperventilating into my box of tissues
    Maybe I'm just weak or something >.>
    Even if you don't like Glee, please just try out the third episode because it is so genuinely and truly sad.
    It's maybe the worst thing that every time someone cried that someone real has died.

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I cried from about 10 seconds in and for like 15 minutes after the episode. It was just heartbreaking

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't watch glee, but I read that the majority of the episode was produced brilliantly, and Lea Michele's portrayal (if you can call it that really) made the episode what it was.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I watched The Quarterback last week. It was so sad but what really made me cry was right at the end when Mr. Schuster broke down omg I broke down too

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

My worst bits was santana breaking down in her song, wil crying into the jacket, and burt and carole and kurt packing up finns room I am glad we didn't find out how he died, the episode was just perfect.

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

I've looked it up, and there is no actual cause of death given: Kurt also decides that it's not worth telling people how he died because how he lived is much more important
    I think it was really effective how they didn't introduce Rachel in the episode till right near the end; like as a finale to his life being the person who loved him the most

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    My worst bits was santana breaking down in her song, wil crying into the jacket, and burt and carole and kurt packing up finns room I am glad we didn't find out how he died, the episode was just perfect.
    Completely agree with all of this! Although, those were the worst parts, I first started crying when I realised they were singing Seasons of Love. That was first. It's from Rent. I love Rent. I recognised the first note.

I don't know if I can sit through that episode again lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dilusionate View Post
    Completely agree with all of this! Although, those were the worst parts, I first started crying when I realised they were singing Seasons of Love. That was first. It's from Rent. I love Rent. I recognised the first note.

I don't know if I can sit through that episode again lol
    same! Take me or leave me and seasons of love are two of my favourites. I had already listened to the songs beforehand so I knew it was coming but was still

Also did you guys know that season 6 will be the last season !!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    same! Take me or leave me and seasons of love are two of my favourites. I had already listened to the songs beforehand so I knew it was coming but was still

Also did you guys know that season 6 will be the last season !!
    Oh really? That sucks! I know that Darren Criss had signed for 5 and 6 but didn't know 6 was the last

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

glad that 6 will be the last omg...............finally
    anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast