HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do...?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default What to do...?

Well recently (week or so) my GF told me at school that she was pregnant.
    Now, it's a pretty big deal to me, maybe not you guys but it was all my fault and that. I haven't talked to her parents about anything and I don't really want to (but have to) but what advice can you give?

Like what can I say to her because we are angry at each other.

Oh yeah also I'm pretty depressed because of this and because my close mate is in hospital after he had a car accident on his way to a party (I was meant to go with him, but went to GFs instead) so now I'm thinking thats my fault.

+rep
    Last edited by JerseySafety; 22-09-2010 at 11:01 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by afterbirth View Post
    Well recently (week or so) my GF told me at school that she was pregnant.
    Now, it's a pretty big deal to me, maybe not you guys but it was all my fault and that. I haven't talked to her parents about anything and I don't really want to (but have to) but what advice can you give?

Like what can I say to her because we are angry at each other.

Oh yeah also I'm pretty depressed because of this and because my close mate is in hospital after he had a car accident on his way to a party (I was meant to go with him, but went to GFs instead) so now I'm thinking thats my fault.

+rep
    'pretty big deal'? it's a life-long commintment is being a father and i'd be much more conernened

you also have to realise she could be lieing for whatever reason, so until you have clear proof don't open your mouth to anyone

after that is esablished, you need to work something out between yourself. either go ahead with the pregenancy, have the baby aborted or adopted. also how old are you & her? if you're older than her, you could get into trouble with the police and if you're both under 16 anyway then you could have the child took off you and put into care

as for the car crash incident, it's not your fault at all so don't worry about that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I want the baby aborted, she doesn't, so were sorting that out. Yeah we are both 16 and I know it was me because me & her had DNA all that stuff.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

lolgutted

but more seriously decide whatd be best for both of you and the baby cus whatever way you look at it, having a kid so young will hold you back a lot in life

cake

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How old are you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I want the baby aborted, she doesn't, so were sorting that out. Yeah we are both 16 and I know it was me because me & her had DNA all that stuff.
    lol. youre 16, and youve had a dna test to see if the baby was yours?

id personally abort. It'll ruin your life if youre planning on going college and uni and stuff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    lol. youre 16, and youve had a dna test to see if the baby was yours?

id personally abort. It'll ruin your life if youre planning on going college and uni and stuff.
    You made that sound like Jeremy Kyle lool

Anyway ive been in a similar situation to this.
    Buy a pregnancy test make her do it while you are present so theres no way she can tamper with it or get someone else to use it. It could be she is 100% telling the truth and if she is you have to go from there, I suggest you do nothing until youve done that and then if she is pregnant speak to your parents before you tell any of your friends etc cos tbh its not something to be proud of, not at 16. And at the end of the day you cant push her into getting an abortion as shes carrying it around with her not you and if she wants to keep it imo you should respect that. If you force her into getting rid of it then she might not take it so well.

Talk to her about it and what you can do together just dont ditch her now cos thats just immature an pathetic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wont ditch her, I know it's ours because we've had heaps of tests and I'm not trying to force her, just stating the facts to her and saying it'd ruin our life.

It's even more annoying when another girl is trying to ask you out -.-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wont ditch her, I know it's ours because we've had heaps of tests and I'm not trying to force her, just stating the facts to her and saying it'd ruin our life.

It's even more annoying when another girl is trying to ask you out -.-
    you are ******* kidding me?

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

The baby can seriously ruin your life , Abortion is the only option.
    It's terrifying , but just Imagine what people would say.
    anyway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast