HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default taste of chaos birmingham. 10th of november 06 (:

so yeess. i went to the opening night of the UK leg of the international taste of chaoss tourr this friday. and oh lord, was it good. i took about a hundred photos rofl, i'll post the link to them in a minute but yeah; a run through of the bands there and the scores i would have given them and also some hints if you're going to taste of chaos' this week

soasin; 7/10 (good openers, but relatively unknown & failed to get the crowd going.)

senses fail; 8/10 (awesome despite a bad setlist. alot of new songs played which were unknown to audience. and they failed to play buried a lie.)

underOATH; 10/10 (bleeping amazing. that's all that really could be said about the 'OATH. their setlist was also rather bad.. no oldies/classics. only "it's a dangerous.." thrown in towards the end. amazing opening with "in regards to myself")

alexisonfire; 10/10 (dallas and the gang really pulled off their first night of taste of chaos 06 without any setbacks and any problems. amazing setlist, and they had a really good playing length.)

anti-flag; 2/10. (ahar. pretty awful.)

taking back sunday; 9/10 (even without fred [spencer from underOATH & code from saosin standing in) adam and the guys absolutely owned the stage. it was probably the best set list of the night, and "what's it feel like to be a ghost" completely blew the crowd away.)

so all in all, the best band of the night was alexisonfire.. but underOATH & tbs were close seconds. if possible avoid anti-flag, and go and get a drink. OH and if you see the taking back sunday flyers on the floor for "liar" take one, they have stickers on the back (;

for pictureees; click here

^ alexisonfire

ooohh and one more thing, if you want some of the 'rockstar energy drink' thats supporting taste of chaos this year, wait til the end. they give them out for free (L).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i was gonna get tickets for manchester (tonight) but couldn't ]:
    lucky, i would of loved to go.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Adam Lezarro is an over-rated stage-w***e imho. The guys behind me were like, "Hey, doesn't he have a band or is this the Adam show?"
    I thought they were the worst of the night, and walked out.

Saosin, UnderOATH and Alexisonfire were absolutely amazing. Senses Fail were great too, I'm hopefully catching their February tour.

I'll try and get some photo's up too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

one of my good friends jack went on friday, i was so god damn jealous.
    looks like you had a good time ;p
    here is my facebook.
    here is my
    twitter.
    here is my
    tumblr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you're so lucky :(
    jordan.
    "just try & stay positive"

myspace

Tokens

Latest Awards:

bethie = lucky ]:

just talking to you about it wasn't enough dear!! ]:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bethie! View Post
    soasin; 7/10 (good openers, but relatively unknown & failed to get the crowd going.) Saosin ROCKED as the opening band. Their first song got a HUGE pit going, definatly going to be following these guys.

senses fail; 8/10 (awesome despite a bad setlist. alot of new songs played which were unknown to audience. and they failed to play buried a lie.) Senses fail were in my eye's on of the wodt of the night. Bad audio i put it down to.

underOATH; 10/10 (bleeping amazing. that's all that really could be said about the 'OATH. their setlist was also rather bad.. no oldies/classics. only "it's a dangerous.." thrown in towards the end. amazing opening with "in regards to myself") Agreed. Maybe a 9 though.

alexisonfire; 10/10 (dallas and the gang really pulled off their first night of taste of chaos 06 without any setbacks and any problems. amazing setlist, and they had a really good playing length.) Agreed.

anti-flag; 2/10. (ahar. pretty awful.) Are you mad ? Anti-Flag pretty much sold the tour ! They shouldget 8 for simply being Anti-Flag !

taking back sunday; 9/10 (even without fred [spencer from underOATH & code from saosin standing in) adam and the guys absolutely owned the stage. it was probably the best set list of the night, and "what's it feel like to be a ghost" completely blew the crowd away.) Completely dissagree. I would give them a 2/10. Max. And whats up with this solo crap ?

ooohh and one more thing, if you want some of the 'rockstar energy drink' thats supporting taste of chaos this year, wait til the end. they give them out for free (L).
    They gave it out free last year. You had to pay for it this year. Thats one thing i was glad about. It tastes like urine in a can.
    I'm going to have to dissagree with about every point you made here. It Will be in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPresident View Post
    Adam Lezarro is an over-rated stage-w***e imho. The guys behind me were like, "Hey, doesn't he have a band or is this the Adam show?"
    I thought they were the worst of the night, and walked out.
    My thoughts exactly ^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ahar well, they were bound to be a little better than usual on the opening night as they'd had a week off.
    adam lazarras solo stuff was awful. i do have to admit i was a bit wth when he started singing. but his cover of just like heaven was good. & why would they have given out the rockstar drink last year? i was @ last years toc and it wasn't sponsored by rockstar then.
    and -shrug- anti-flag sold the tour? no, tbs sold the tickets. anti-flag were and are awful.

and if you think taking back sunday are sell outs you were bound to think they were rubbish. tbs have worked hard for ages to get what they have got and they deserve it. back in the days of tell all your friends they were relatively unknown & sure it was nice, but it's nice to be able to sing along to a tbs song & have someone join in, no?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Or they are good ?
    Taste of chaos WAS sponserd by Rockstar last year, and Hurley.
    Anti-flag didnt sell the tour ? When at least half the people left after their set ?

Also, i didnt once say TBS were sellouts. I just personally dont like them. Not my slice of pie.
    Last edited by kooldude23; 14-11-2006 at 05:08 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't like TBS either, never have.
    The Saosin audio was bad, wasn't no.2 mic down or something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast