HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default More votes on UserVoice!!!

Woo, I just logged into uservoice and noticed that we all should have 50 votes (when you start off) again ;3

Much better than the 10 votes which users originally got - that was shocking... :S

This is news k? Don't move it

----

On a negative note; So many people are still using clones on UserVoice. 852 votes for the removal of exchange tarrif and 703 votes for public rooms to return - whereas all other ideas seem to have 500 or less? And the other 2 ideas seem to have surprisingly low comments for such a highly voted topic...

Ofc I could be just jumping to conclusions though.

---

Anyway yeah, 50 votes ;3 - You can still only either give 1, 2 or 3 votes though.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Ikr. That experts return one was literally all clones. So annoying.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Ikr. That experts return one was literally all clones. So annoying.
    So glad it's got like nowt votes compared to the rest now. It was so blatantly clones when Rolah said "you're all just jealous because you wouldn't become eXperts" - I lmao at that bit.
    /